Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST VIN or delivery date?

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Anyone have a Car or at least a VIN yet ?? Seems like there might be some sort of delay as I was told I would have a vin in July but as of yet I do not 7/31/2014 let along hopes of seeing the car now before October....
Misery loves company so lets hear all about it :) lol

Waiting for mine too, they figure they should have something for me by next week, possibly a vin (fingers crossed). What colour Exterior/Interior did you get? Ingot Silver with Orange Recaro seats. (Recaro seats are standard in Canada)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I'm also waiting for my VIN as well. Its going to be a very tough wait lol.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #4
I ordered P Blue with Recaro's and the dark wheels which are now in limited supply ,, So ill wait till its done was hoping early Sept but now ill be happy with a early Oct. delivery... :)

I've been waiting about a month. Went to the dealership, and I supposedly have my name on 1 of 2 being delivered to my area. Said they're intercepting the first on that shows up at the port. Both the same package. Tuxedo Black, with the painted rims/calipers, and the standard interior. Just went by the dealership, today. As far as he could see, they're still sitting at the plant. -.-

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
the wait never ends. look at it this way, itll be a collectors car by the time we get em lol, now its an investment not just a purchase.[^]

Not sure how they'd be able to "intercept" the car. These cars will be pre-sold before coming to any port, a VIN will be created at time of assembly and attached to the order/customer, I'd double check with this dealer as they might not be telling the truth, especially since the first wave of vehicles will be pre-sold. Either way, I hope you get it very soon! Looks like they'll be rolling out late September to Early October, 4 more weeks, ahhhh!

Two dealers in my area have one each, sitting at the factory, awaiting delivery. I went to the biggest one in my area, figuring they'd have it. The didn't, so, they got in contact with the two other dealers, and got the go ahead to grab it from the port when it arrives. Considering they've been holding on to my $4500, it better not be BS. :)

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Wow $4500? That money could have made you some money in the bank. I've only put a $500 deposit.

lol...That $4500 was a week of overtime, well spent! But, I had to counter the $4000 I was upside-down in my trade. So, I guess I really only put $500 down.

I've never heard of a dealership requiring 4500 to order a car, unless it might be over 100,000 dollars. Maybe in the U.S. but still weird either way.

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
i just made the dealer give me more on trade in to get the payments down under what i was paying for the truck.

I have a delivery date - December 25th ... I asked twice to be sure and they were serious. I then asked if it was being delivered by a jolly chubby man in a red suit, and if it was that if the paint get scratched bringing it through the chimney I will not accept delivery. No I am thinking that it will be the week after Christmas. Been a bit of a wait I ordered it on August 29th.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #19
Lol at least you are in the right frame of mind :) hohoho

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I have a delivery date - December 25th ... I asked twice to be sure and they were serious. I then asked if it was being delivered by a jolly chubby man in a red suit, and if it was that if the paint get scratched bringing it through the chimney I will not accept delivery. No I am thinking that it will be the week after Christmas. Been a bit of a wait I ordered it on August 29th.
LOL, at least you'll know what you'll be getting for Christmas.