Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

DvC

got rid of the front plate , added some color to the badges and got my first chip...

debadged the fiesta name badge and changed the color of the rear badge.

installed my intake.

changed my lugs to black. dont know if i like them or not so we will see if they stay.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Careful on the flat ones.. I lost my two front ones because they were flat on my Rota Grids
My first set of used rotas's centercaps came off from the carwash pressure washer sprayer. They always were kinda loose. But these caps on the TD wheels feel snug. Hopefully they stay put.

Do you know the size of the rota cap by any chance?

masonsturbos

Drove a full load to the fraternity house for move in day. I may look lowered on the outside lol.

And yes.. That is a turbo siting next to me- blown turbo=pen holder

My first set of used rotas's centercaps came off from the carwash pressure washer sprayer. They always were kinda loose. But these caps on the TD wheels feel snug. Hopefully they stay put.

Do you know the size of the rota cap by any chance?
I'm not sure. I havent measured to order new ones yes. My rear ones are still on but the front ones came off because i'm guessing that hub bolt is a little longer than the rear.

Yeah sparco terras 16x7 +42. I bought the white ones and plasti diped then with a custom mixed color.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
I don't think the intercooler has much to do with the coolant temperature, this is a reflection of the stock radiator limitations. I think 227* is not that bad, but it is higher than I have seen it in recent memory, but the drive was very hmm "spirited".

Turbo BMW's normal operating temps are around 220-230* ish
Actually, it's been shown that the CAT/ECT are closely linked. It makes sense considering the fact that the heat extracted from the FMIC basically goes straight into the radiator.
I think something to do with quick heat-up and/or fuel economy. Super easy to remove, takes like 5 mins even with fat hands. I did scrape up my middle finger a bit
No, the flaps are designed to improve cooling while stopped with no frontal air flow. Without those flaps the negative pressure created by the fan cannot be distributed to the area that is not directly in front of the fan. Removing them does not improve cooling efficiency at speed and reduces cooling efficiency while stopped.

dyn085

2000 Post Club
On-topic though, I took mine off the ground on the east coast and put it back down in the ground in the west coast-