Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Went on the dyno today

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
194whp 250wtq. Pretty sure the stage 1 tune is holding me back at this point.

[video=youtube;sUKukAtGPYQ]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sUKukAtGPYQ[/video]

I'll have a dyno graph as soon as it's emailed to me.

Other pics from the day

lessard.dcj

1000 Post Club
nice, I got 172.4hp/256Tq on one run and 174.9hp/250.6Tq on another run using a Dynapack Dyno, running stage 1 93oct on Cobb AP. I wanna run on a rolling road Dyno. and compare

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Still amazed at the torque numbers.

OP
Colin1337

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #5
What all is done to your car?

Everyone has such similar power, the tune has to be the limiting factor.

OP
Colin1337

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #8
Still amazed at the torque numbers.
I cant wait for the S2/3 tunes, TQ should go up even further! This is like 298ft lbs of tq at the engine lol

all I have is the stage one from cobb with the grey filter.
Ya, the way the tune is, the only thing bolt ons really do is add some more HP and under the curve numbers.

So you think when the stage 2 map comes out I can run it with just an Injen intake,or would need an exhaust as well? What do you think put you over the stage 1 map that's holding you back,the downpipe?
I hope my Cobb runs fine with just an intake on stage 1...

-ry

OP
Colin1337

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #12
So you think when the stage 2 map comes out I can run it with just an Injen intake,or would need an exhaust as well? What do you think put you over the stage 1 map that's holding you back,the downpipe?
I hope my Cobb runs fine with just an intake on stage 1...

-ry
Stage 2 will likely be intake, intercooler, exhaust. Stage 3 will likely be all that and a downpipe.
Kinda confused what the second part of your question is?

I think the actual stage 1 tune is holding me back since I have mods that are more than what that tune was set up for. Just a theory though

Colin, are the Ford Emblems in Red available on EBay? And pretty impressive Dyno Run..................

Stage 2 will likely be intake, intercooler, exhaust.
I heard an intercooler really isn't necessary for our cars unless we go with a bigger turbo.

I think the actual stage 1 tune is holding me back since I have mods that are more than what that tune was set up for. Just a theory though
That answers my second question,I figured you had to much for stage 1 tune also.

-ry

OP
Colin1337

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #16
I heard an intercooler really isn't necessary for our cars unless we go with a bigger turbo.

That answers my second question,I figured you had to much for stage 1 tune also.

-ry
Well I don't know what Cobb has up their sleeves, but they say stage 2 you need the intercooler, so I'm just sticking with that.

OP
Colin1337

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #17
Still no dyno sheets yet. Hopefully they'll email them out tonight or tomorrow.

OP
Colin1337

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #18
Some more pictures one of the guys I work with took at the dyno day

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
I usually don't like silver on cars but yours' looks great man. Great numbers too. I just got the AP Stage 1 (that's the only mod I have) and I love it. Debating waiting on Cobb's intake or just buy Injens. Luckily, I'm not in any hurry.

And what size are your Motegi? And how do you like them so far? They look great on your car. In attempts to not completely derail the thread... great numbers! Haha.

OP
Colin1337

Colin1337

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #20
I usually don't like silver on cars but yours' looks great man. Great numbers too. I just got the AP Stage 1 (that's the only mod I have) and I love it. Debating waiting on Cobb's intake or just buy Injens. Luckily, I'm not in any hurry.

And what size are your Motegi? And how do you like them so far? They look great on your car. In attempts to not completely derail the thread... great numbers! Haha.
Thanks dude!
The motegis are 17x7.5