Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Took a log today with my final revision. I'm making about the same WHP/WTQ with over a grand in mods + tune on E30 as I did full stock (down to the stock plugs and paper filter) on E30. Starting to think my car might be a dud. I can't seem to break 200whp.
Talk to your tuner. You should have over 200 at the wheels easily with your mods.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Car got suspended today and license disk taken away due to lowering springs and no road worthy certificate. 500ZAR fine, 750ZAR for new license and 450ZAR for roadworthy
Wanna move to the States? Talk about Over reach Into a Hobby that's not causing harm into anyone....Dont gotta worry about that here mate. Sorry to hear this.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

Car got suspended today and license disk taken away due to lowering springs and no road worthy certificate. 500ZAR fine, 750ZAR for new license and 450ZAR for roadworthy
Sorry to hear that!! How long will that last??

I tried to run mine lowered and the tyre's hit the splash sheilds and the metal up in the wheel arch when going over bumps... Front still lower than stock but police can't notice..

Lately I have been hammered with fines in the mail... First one I wrote back and got off it as it was the first in close to 2 years.. 2nd one (4km over limit) I wrote back and demanded a review as it was just revenue raising and completely unjust.. 3rd (8km over limit) one I don't know what to do except write on the back "unsolicited mail, return to sender"

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Wanna move to the States? Talk about Over reach Into a Hobby that's not causing harm into anyone....Dont gotta worry about that here mate. Sorry to hear this.

Ps....The Southern Border is a good starting point if you wanna come to [emoji631].

Awesome photos!! I love the original wheels, they look heaps better than the FoST wheels IMO. I always wish I chose the blue but couldn't be happier with the "frozen white" really.. I hate the blue of the latest Mk8 FiST tho..

They will be gone soon. I managed to get some hens teeth OEM ST150 (mk6 FiST) rims!

Sorry to hear that!! How long will that last??

I tried to run mine lowered and the tyre's hit the splash sheilds and the metal up in the wheel arch when going over bumps... Front still lower than stock but police can't notice..

Lately I have been hammered with fines in the mail... First one I wrote back and got off it as it was the first in close to 2 years.. 2nd one (4km over limit) I wrote back and demanded a review as it was just revenue raising and completely unjust.. 3rd (8km over limit) one I don't know what to do except write on the back "unsolicited mail, return to sender"

I got my first ever speeding fine the other day 😂 28km over the limit. 40km over is straight to prison

That's stupid! Wow, in north Carolina, we don't have to have a front plate, which I'm glad about because I don't like the way they look.
Must be nice. Here we can get our cars impounded for no front plates and unroadworthy mods. Street racing is a major major issue here so recently they’ve hiked up their preventative measures. Lots of kids have died recently too from street racing

Just built another brace (battery died , can’t make the last cut) it’s called the I brace on TB performance website but I think I made it stronger. Also made a backing for my boot which I will soon paint matte black and put a YoungSTa sticker on as it’s my nickname. Then the boot will almost be done

Attachments

Business6

Got a $7500 quote to replace the engine with a wholly new assembly with a 3 year warranty.

I've been having a ton of misfires this year and it only got worse and worse until Wednesday when it finally came to a head with non-stop misfires the moment I started up. Pretty crushed right now and that's nothing compared to the financial burden I'm about to take on.