Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Just based off estimated HP on my access port, I’m making about 10+ more HP with all of my mods on 93 than I did on E30 all stock.

Can’t wait to get back on ethanol.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Heat wrapped the bonnet and put some led strips inside the car under the seats.

Have to start getting parts for hybrid turbo now as my turbo seals have gone :(

I ran out of heat wrap with 2 hexagons to go :(
How much for the heat reflective tape?

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk

In the last week or two, I've done the following:
  • Vibra Technics Engine Mounts (Passenger, Transmission, Rear Motor)
  • Bilstein B14 PSS Coilovers
  • Whoosh V3 Intercooler
  • Koyo Radiator
What's still left is bolting down whoosh hybrid turbo, whoosh crosspipe, ST200 airbox, whoosh short shifter, and the lovely blend door actuator.

Feel so close to finishing all my upgrades, but a few things.
  • I'm missing 3 of the 5 flaps on the radiator fan. Not a big deal, or worth trying to find the parts? If so, is there a part # for this?
  • Had a rusty nut where the AC line clips to, near the passenger strut/coilover. Didn't think anything of it but the bolt/nut immediately snapped when I took it out. This is the bolt that's kinda molded into the body... so... how do I go about replacing this? Without it, the AC line is a little loose and will probably contribute to some noise in the engine bay. See picture.

Attachments

So today I took my front end apart to look into a rattle near my radiator. It's been replaced with a Mishimoto due to overheating most of the year. Yay Florida. Would overheat if I took it over 50 MPH and then came to a stop and obviously in traffic. Ford said there wasn't a problem and that they couldn't get it to overheat, so whatever. I took the hood latch cable off to make room for my hands, closed the hood to make a run to the store and then learned how to release the hood latch from under the front end. World Class Genius I tell ya. Good thing it was only 95 of so outside in the sun.

Engine oil and gearbox oil change and cabin filter today..

Thank fk the new pump worked as the last one and even it's replacement free of charge was rubbish and almost couldn't get the new oil into the gearbox a few times..

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk

Sam4

Engine oil and gearbox oil change and cabin filter today..

Thank fk the new pump worked as the last one and even it's replacement free of charge was rubbish and almost couldn't get the new oil into the gearbox a few times..

Sent from my M2103K19G using Tapatalk
Parts guy from the states - the 'repco' name was used for performance brake pads here in the 70s and 80s, and I'm sure they were made down under. They were the hot lick in those days, RGP500's!

rallytaff

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Had my original downpipe put on today, so the COBB catted one from 2015 will be up for sale soon with a photo.

gtx3076

1000 Post Club
Took a log today with my final revision. I'm making about the same WHP/WTQ with over a grand in mods + tune on E30 as I did full stock (down to the stock plugs and paper filter) on E30. Starting to think my car might be a dud. I can't seem to break 200whp.