Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Back to life!

Jebicus

Hello friends
Great to part of your community.
I recently purchased someone’s baby at auction with the intent of resurrection.
2018 ST orange w/recaros
Currently she’s in pretty bad shape but progress is being made. Perhaps a build diary is coming. Not to good at taking the time for pics.
Jeb

Attachments

OP
J

Jebicus

Thread Starter #5
Welcome. Wow if that had been my car I would have taken the money kept the car and fixed it. That is completely fixable I think you just got yourself a good deal.
Yea. That’s what I thought. I bought it without seeing it in person. The motor mounts are broken both the frame rails are bent back to where the subframe bolts in. No keys. No mileage. Some airbags to replace. And have you priced a bumper skin for a st lately? Anyway I’m on it. We’ll see in the next few days and some parts start coming in. Thanks for the support.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xxiaze

Hello friends
Great to part of your community.
I recently purchased someone’s baby at auction with the intent of resurrection.
2018 ST orange w/recaros
Currently she’s in pretty bad shape but progress is being made. Perhaps a build diary is coming. Not to good at taking the time for pics.
Jeb
Super lit! Get this baby running, welcome ford fam!