Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Bosch Uprated Injectors

race85

Just incase anyone needs new seals asap O'Reillys carrys a kit. I had two injector seal blow out on a big pull. No worries as it was install error on my part as to why they broke. Mistake is fixed and the new seals are working great. But here is the part from oreillys. Of course they fit land rover and jags. View attachment 45616
What went wrong with the install?

What went wrong with the install?
Put the first two in without spacer. Pulled them before I ran the car but I did damage the seal removing them. Decided to reuse them without changing seals. Blew out the two seals when doing a pull. Smelled fuel immediately and got random misfires on those two cylinders.

Last edited:
Panda Built Motor
Peron GTX2860R with tubular manifold which I am not sure I believe in and the external wastegate.
The turbo, manifold and Recirculating Down pipe are ceramic coated, then wrapped
Alpha Bravo Upgraded Fuel Pump, going E50
Xtreme-DI HPFP
35% larger Bosch injectors from the jaguar 3.0 supercharged vehicle
Found that in another thread on this forum posted by anartica24. Not sure what had to be done to get the injectors to work, but this does spark make me hopeful in the results that will be found.

Also, sorry for this post not being formatted better. I only use this forum for lurking and gaining knowledge, but I'm invested in this particular topic.

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
Found that in another thread on this forum posted by anartica24. Not sure what had to be done to get the injectors to work, but this does spark make me hopeful in the results that will be found.

Also, sorry for this post not being formatted better. I only use this forum for lurking and gaining knowledge, but I'm invested in this particular topic.
I have sent another e-mail to DI, waiting for a reply.

Old Mike Emerson

U.S. Navy Veteran
Just got a new e-mail from Xtreme
Hey,

I’m sorry for the delays with this!
We still have no checked them, last week myself and my boss were at our shop re-arranging it and the shop guys were prioritizing order fulfillment.

Likely this could be done within 2~ weeks depending on when my shop manager is free to do odd and end projects.

I won’t be charging you until they are complete to not tie up anyone’s funds.