Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Camber

Just got my Eibach springs and wondering if I need a set of camber bolts up front or not? What about the rear?

LT Berzerker

You shouldn't really need camber bolts for the front. The rear you won't need anything as it's a torsion bar (can't adjust camber without a. Cutting and rewelding the bar, b. Camber plates). Either way you should be just fine after an alignment both front & rear.

OP
L
Thread Starter #3
Thanks bud! I was pretty sure but wanted to be fo sho. I just don't want to have uneven tire wear.

BRGT350

1000 Post Club
toe is a bigger killer of tires than camber, so make sure you get an alignment when you are done. I just did the Mountune springs last weekend and picked up very little difference in camber from the install. I even pushed the spindle inward during strut assembly to gain the most amount of camber, and it didn't change much. I think I am at -1.4 DS and -1.5 PS after the install. I don't have my notes with me to double check.

BTW, my Mustang runs -3.2 degrees up front with 0 degrees toe. The front tires exhibit very little wear on the inside edges.