Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DHM Race Crash Bar and Intercooler!

Trader history for DHM (0)

It sounds like you really know what you are doing Russ. Very, very excited to see more of your products. This will be the first modification to my car (currently stock). I knew that engine and charge air cooling would be vital steps to take before I went after increased power.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #42
It sounds like you really know what you are doing Russ. Very, very excited to see more of your products. This will be the first modification to my car (currently stock). I knew that engine and charge air cooling would be vital steps to take before I went after increased power.
Check out the About us on our website! We have been making power and working with the latest fuel injected turbo technology for quite some time. Let us know when you are ready to take the step and start modding!

Russ

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
I'm not in market for this right now but I know where I'm going when the time comes. This piece is awsome.

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #44
I'm not in market for this right now but I know where I'm going when the time comes. This piece is awsome.
Price is awesome to right? the intercoolers on the market now are $440-$645 ours has 50% more frontal area, high quality materials and design also the light weight crash bar for $775!

Russ

I did this too and it only took a couple of hrs with a 5 inch makita rotary sander and 60 grit pads.. dusty as all heck but final product looks good and I kept my front tag/lic plate per Wi. law too just sanded around it..
Pics of finished grill? I've wanted to do this since day 1. Searched Google and can't find images of one. You can get a mesh grill from the U.K. but it's pricey.

Dang that's a nice set up. If I didn't already have a Mishimoto I would have gone this route.

Chuckable

Russ, great work and big thanks for developing this for the FiST!

I think you mentioned it before, but can you provide some more details of what plastics need to be removed? And will you be providing anything to guide the airflow? Mountune press material talks about the factory "cooling pack" and how removing or obstructing it can cause the car to overheat. Obviously in removing the factory bar you're freeing up so much space that the factory "cooling pack" won't work. So, what will be there to guide the air instead?

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #49
The upper larger air duct that is very important will remain. I may include some other custom plastic parts but i will be testing this. With the extra air flow i dont see any issues.

Russ

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Pics of finished grill? I've wanted to do this since day 1. Searched Google and can't find images of one. You can get a mesh grill from the U.K. but it's pricey.
If the OP doesn't mind as this is kinda related to this product here are a couple quick grill pics after it was sanded.
The front and back it is still dusty as I have not washed it yet only brushed and vacuumed it..

Attachments

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #55
If the OP doesn't mind as this is kinda related to this product here are a couple quick grill pics after it was sanded.
The front and back it is still dusty as I have not washed it yet only brushed and vacuumed it..
Thank you Rod looking good!!

well looks like I've found my next mod...sub'd
[twothumb]

Do it!!! Lol, so I can help with the install and see it in person...
JPGC when your ready you let me know!

hell yeah man! hope i can get in on the first batch...get them tools ready :D
[cheers]

Russ

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
What about a tab for the horns?
Also the headlight position mounts?
How the ability to put the ducting back in as I have heard that the car over heats without it?
There are also tabs needed for bumper cover support.

I ask because mine is a daily driver that I take to the track so I do need all of these things.

Don't worry, I am not asking for a GOV. 5 MPH or Off Set Crash Report. LOL

Dave

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #59
What about a tab for the horns?
Also the headlight position mounts?
How the ability to put the ducting back in as I have heard that the car over heats without it?
There are also tabs needed for bumper cover support.

I ask because mine is a daily driver that I take to the track so I do need all of these things.

Don't worry, I am not asking for a GOV. 5 MPH or Off Set Crash Report. LOL

Dave
Dave most of these have been answered lol!!!

Boom! Every little thing is on here you guys won't catch me slipping on things like that!

The bumper cover supports in the center of the grill sit on top of the bar. All the other screws and brackets go right back in!

I drive my FiST every single day and take trips. I have had my 2015 since late October and have over 8k on it lol. So when I make something for us as a community you bet your ass it will be nice enough to drive everyday and keep all your important parts. I'll have more pics soon.

Russ