Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

DHM Race Crash Bar and Intercooler!

Trader history for DHM (0)

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #122
Boom Friday the first kits will be done! Done! Done! I can't wait for final pictures and instructions. I will probably do a video install for you guys on this one. I have all the logs and data and it is awesome! I am putting it all together to get ready to post!

Russ

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Boom Friday the first kits will be done! Done! Done! I can't wait for final pictures and instructions. I will probably do a video install for you guys on this one. I have all the logs and data and it is awesome! I am putting it all together to get ready to post!

Russ
Yes a build blog .. sweet
On a side note that air intake I mentioned while I was dropping off the car, Should ship soon.. Do you want it to play with to see the diff tween it and the almost factory looking stuff I have in there ??
http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/3661-2J-Racing-Cowl-Induction-Intake

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #124

Perfblue15

1000 Post Club
I wonder if i could fab brackets to use the crash bar with my jline and maybe a big external oil cooler. Will you guys sell the crash bars alone ??

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #129
I wonder if i could fab brackets to use the crash bar with my jline and maybe a big external oil cooler. Will you guys sell the crash bars alone ??
Yes we will! Pricing for coated bar and hardware in the op. Thank you

Russ

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I still cannot figure out how you can build such great parts and sell them for those prices!!!!!!

When is my stuff shipping??? :):):):):):):)

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #133
I still cannot figure out how you can build such great parts and sell them for those prices!!!!!!

When is my stuff shipping??? :):):):):):):)
Soon!!!

Perfect. I am gonna figure some things out and hit you guys up. I think this crash bar and some slicks will make my car terrorize the local 8th mile.
Do it!!!

OP
DHM1

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Thread Starter #135
Russ,

Did you have a chance to scribble down the data from testing?
Lol!! Sorry just been crazy busy! When I get back from picking up the new atp gtx2867r kit for our focus I will get it posted. It will be late tonight but I'll get it up!

Thank you

Russ