Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Tracking From Window Sticker to Factory build date to Railcar tracking..

When I look up my car on the Etis site, I don't get much information at all. The build date says 30.11.0002
I got my estimated build and delivery date at the end of December from the dealer. I'm hoping everything goes as planned for the dates because by the time it arrives I will have waited 4 and a half months for it from the day it was ordered..

Harvick

1000 Post Club
That date will change when your car is approaching its build date.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #223
Etis should fill in the details of your build and change the date a few days to a week after it is built most cases. And like i found out it will be DATE/Month/Year
Do you have a visible Window sticker yet ? that most times comes out a few weeks before the car is scheduled to be built. But if there is a shortage or parts are hard to get that could push your build back like it did mine do to Rado wheels in high demand (aka shortage) funny how Ford words stuff to be nice ...

Etis should fill in the details of your build and change the date a few days to a week after it is built most cases. And like i found out it will be DATE/Month/Year
Do you have a visible Window sticker yet ? that most times comes out a few weeks before the car is scheduled to be built. But if there is a shortage or parts are hard to get that could push your build back like it did mine do to Rado wheels in high demand (aka shortage) funny how Ford words stuff to be nice ...
Well I was already told mine took so long to get a VIN because they ran out of Recaro seats. I also got the darker wheels, so that probably didn't help. I haven't been able to see a window sticker, where would I find that?

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #227
Ya not to worry it will pop up sooner than later :) till then we are here to help you deal with the wait :) Don't forget to PM the Admin for freeeeeee stickers ;)

STooge

I did too. I think I called every six hours or less to see where it was once it was in the rail car. It was crazy because it went all the way to Illinois before turning west to come to utah.

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #233
Thanks i will need help waiting! :)
Well don't be afraid to ask anything or join in on anything to pass the time... even if you just let u sknow what you like to eat or if you will be eating in your ST when you get it ... [nono]

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
I did too. I think I called every six hours or less to see where it was once it was in the rail car. It was crazy because it went all the way to Illinois before turning west to come to utah.
The good times lol.

STooge

Ha haha yeah, and then you have to call two or three times each sitting because you can't make sense or what the automated said for the city name.

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Ha haha yeah, and then you have to call two or three times each sitting because you can't make sense or what the automated said for the city name.
LOL, sounds about right. I remember hearing the Mexican city names and having to look on the map because I have no clue where it was at. In the end it was worth the wait and it puts a smile on my face every day.

STooge

LOL, sounds about right. I remember hearing the Mexican city names and having to look on the map because I have no clue where it was at. In the end it was worth the wait and it puts a smile on my face every day.
I agree 100% it was worth every second.