Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Tracking From Window Sticker to Factory build date to Railcar tracking..

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #263
There was a 3 week shut down in Dec for holidays and excess stock .. Most US cars take 10-14 weeks in the past anyway..

I didn't take the winter package deal... they ended up giving me $800 off or something like that... I used that money to buy my own winter tires that I will be using on stock wheels... hopefully they end up getting them before your car gets here with the amount of snow we got so far this winter.
Guess my e-mail started a fire....dealer replied they found me some winter tires and rims and will be installed when car arrives...😏

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Guess my e-mail started a fire....dealer replied they found me some winter tires and rims and will be installed when car arrives...��
Good job.[biggrin]

Guess my e-mail started a fire....dealer replied they found me some winter tires and rims and will be installed when car arrives...��
Is your car in Canada yet? Mine arrived in Marcellus Michigan today

Is your car in Canada yet? Mine arrived in Marcellus Michigan today
No...it was in Illinois yesterday...it's either going to be here Feb 4 or 10th ther telling me...gonna check again on Monday.

No...it was in Illinois yesterday...it's either going to be here Feb 4 or 10th ther telling me...gonna check again on Monday.
My car has been at Flat Rock MI for 2 days now... it says its been constructively placed, whatever thats supposed to mean... I can't believe its not in Canada yet

STooge

You may have to do some reading but I think a couple members had their car doing the same thing in the same place, I believe its in this thread somewhere. Congrats though Thibs, at least its moving man.

You may have to do some reading but I think a couple members had their car doing the same thing in the same place, I believe its in this thread somewhere. Congrats though Thibs, at least its moving man.
Really? I will have to look through the thread again... i don't recall reading that

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #275
My car has been at Flat Rock MI for 2 days now... it says its been constructively placed, whatever thats supposed to mean... I can't believe its not in Canada yet
Constructive Placement
When, due to some disability on the part of the consignor or consignee, a car cannot be placed for loading or unloading and is placed elsewhere, it is considered as being under constructive placement and subject to demurrage rules and charges, the same as if it were actually placed at the designated point.

The above mean they are not yet ready to unload it from what i can gather it happened with mine as i have mentioned it bounced around Chicago a few day till they had resources in place to move it or unload it ..

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #277
Yup thats about what I said too.. I am only a few hours away from where mine was unloaded too .. well if I drive with urgency I'm only a few hours away

Yup thats about what I said too.. I am only a few hours away from where mine was unloaded too .. well if I drive with urgency I'm only a few hours away
Hehe i'm really close too... I wish I could go take it now

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #279
Hehe i'm really close too... I wish I could go take it now
I feel your pain and this won't help much unless you are different than I was at waiting.. Soon it will be on a truck making it's way to your dealer.. [thumb]

I feel your pain and this won't help much unless you are different than I was at waiting.. Soon it will be on a truck making it's way to your dealer.. [thumb]
Its says its been placed at customers location.. I remember reading that somewhere, I can't remember where but my car is still in the wrong country haha... rodmoe do you details for this please?