Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta ST Tracking From Window Sticker to Factory build date to Railcar tracking..

STooge

SICK haha, I have a 1992 S4, however it took a swim. Had it running the day after and it hasn't started since. sad deal.

Hi Guys,

Received my build date info:

Primary Features
Build Date: 17.01.2014
Vehicle Line: Fiesta (B299)
Body Style: 5 Door Saloon
Version: ST
Engine: 1.6L EcoBoost SCTi 160/182PS-Sigma
Transmission: 6 Speed Manual Trans - B6
Drive: LHD FWD
Axle Ratio: 3.82
Emission: 50 State Emission Requirements
Air Conditioning: Automatic Air Conditioning
Paint: Oxford White

should I have an ETTX number by now?

STooge

You will get one as soon as your car is shipped. As of right now it probably reads "awaiting shipment" or something like that. As soon as it is actually on the rail car, that info will be availabe. But you will need to contact your sales person for the rail car number. Tell them you want the visibility report. I believe it is post #3 of this thread actually. Here is the link to the first page

You will get one as soon as your car is shipped. As of right now it probably reads "awaiting shipment" or something like that. As soon as it is actually on the rail car, that info will be availabe. But you will need to contact your sales person for the rail car number. Tell them you want the visibility report. I believe it is post #3 of this thread actually. Here is the link to the first page

awesome, thank you sir!

My car has been stuck in Memphis TN since the 29th wonder if they're blizzards down south causing delays

OP
R

rodmoe

5000 Post Club
Thread Starter #253
Yup depends on the railroad when it get moved maybe waiting for another crew or train going north . Mine floated around Chicago for two days before being unloaded to the truck and hauled north..

I read over this whole thread and noticed lessard.dcj said his car was stuck in Memphis too... looks like it went pretty smooth for him after that. My car is probably going to take the same path as his... i'm glad he posted every time it changed locations so I can kinda get an idea how long it takes.

Week of January 13 it says...or someone says..lol...I ordered it Oct 8 2013...Now the dealer tells me they have no winter tires and rims for my car? Needless to say I'm alittle pissed...told them u had 4 months to secure the winter package deal for my car...and they still have 2 weeks till my car arrives...

I didn't take the winter package deal... they ended up giving me $800 off or something like that... I used that money to buy my own winter tires that I will be using on stock wheels... hopefully they end up getting them before your car gets here with the amount of snow we got so far this winter.