Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Quick question.

I'm planning on getting the Enkeis RPF1 in 17x7 with a 25mm offset to replace my TD 1.2's which are 17x8 with a 38mm offset.

According to all the wheel offset calculators it should work fine right? No extra poke, just a bit less width. Will be using the same 215/40 tires I have mounted.

These are the Enkeis I'm looking at:
https://www.summitracing.com/parts/enk-3797703425sp/overview/

I'm looking at a wheel in 17x7.5 +40 will this fit on stock height and stock tires? Anyone have pictures of a car with this set up?

LT Berzerker

Yes, without a problem depending on wheel you may need/want hubcentric rings :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

LT Berzerker

Would you suggest the hub centric ring on XXR 527? Thanks for the help and advice.
If memory serves the fiesta is 63.3 for center bore... The 527 has a 73.1...I would, but totally up to you :)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Super newbie question here, I am looking at 15x7 e23 with a 4x108 bolt pattern and hub size of 63.4. The vendor can't confirm if it will fit my 2016 Fiesta ST. Can anyone please chime in and let me know if the offset and the bore size will work and what tire size should I go with. Many thanks in advance!!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Super newbie question here, I am looking at 15x7 e23 with a 4x108 bolt pattern and hub size of 63.4. The vendor can't confirm if it will fit my 2016 Fiesta ST. Can anyone please chime in and let me know if the offset and the bore size will work and what tire size should I go with. Many thanks in advance!!
Talk to [MENTION=636]RAAMaudio[/MENTION] he's running 15x8 and 15x9, but I can't remember his offset.

Thank you MKVIIST for the quick reply. I PM'ed him. I will update the forum, once i find out if it will work or not.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Sorry for the wait, went to Virginia City today with some friends.

I would not pick that offset, good chance it will rub but even if not the geometry will be negatively effected reducing handling and more wheel bearing wear is likely to occur.

Best to stick to +45 in a 7" wide wheel but OK to run +35 in an 8" wide if that is what you can find, I am running +35 in 9" wide wheels and +36 in 8" wide wheels, because it was what I could get(I could not run higher than +35 on 9's though)

Thank you RAAMaudio for the post and the message. I am glad that I reached out, before making the wrong purchase. I will continue to hunt for a 15x8 wheel with a +35mm offfset.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
You are most welcome:)

If any available the TD 1.2 is a great choice but a bit heavier than below.

The best bet so far in the lowest weight wheel is the 6UL as just 11.4lbs, roll formed, $159 each, but it is a 4x100 so a bolt pattern change is required, there is an on the car way to do it now as well but a pretty physical job.

Another newbie question, the specs on the 6UL are:

15x8
?+36 offset
?11.6 lbs
?4x100
?Low pressure cast, flow formed monoblock construction
?T6 heat treated
?67.1mm center bore

I think the fiesta st center bore is 63.4mm. So how would that work?

Can you point me in the right direction on obtaining more information about converting to 4x100 bold pattern? If i can leave the hubs on the car and not have to remove and send them out to be measured and drilled than a converstion can be a real possibility. I have read alot of threads on this forum and with only 3 months with the car and 4K miles, I am on the right track on maximizing the full potential of this car. I cannot thank the members enough that respond and provide valuable information on this forum.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
I will defer to RAAMaudio for the hub PCD conversion info since he is the biggest, (and most vociferous) proponent of that mod on here.

But all I can say about the hub bore differences is that; hub-centric rings are your FRIEND! [thumb]

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Hub rings, look for the stock to new wheel bore size on Ebay, I think I have seen them there, I have bought several sets over the years and all have been great quality and the recent ones were $20 shipped. I can look to see where I found the last ones as a very good seller there.

As for the on the car bolt pattern change I should easily recall but am a bit under the weather still from a nasty spider bite and not thinking to clear but try searching for it as it is on the forum here, I just cannot recall who did it though I should be able to.

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I know i am new here I just wanted to ask what is the max offset one can run. I am looking at running speedline turinis in 16x7 wheels there are 3 options et16,et28 or et42 I want a flush look without spacers
The only one that will fit is the ET42 but you might have to use 2mm or 5mm spacers to get the look that you want. Stock offset is ET47.5 so you're only going to poke other 5.5mm with a 7" ET42. I think that ET38-ish is flush on a 7" wheel.

I'm in a pickle. Since winter time is the best time to buy summer rubber I bought some Michelin Pilot Sport 3's 215/40/17. Now I also want to replace my wheels come summer and keep the stock rimms with their winter tyres as dedicated winter setup.
Does anybody know I can run those tires on ASA AS2 17" wheels https://www.velgenshop.nl/velgen/asa-velgen/asa-as2-dark-grey-autovelgen/? They are 17" 40 ET 7,0" 4x108. Compatible with tire pressure monitors. The Michelins come with curb protection...
The official ASA spec sheel for those wheels say that for 215" width tyres you can only go to 35 in height for the Fiesta ST. I'm wondering what whould happen if they got put on the car anyway, would they rub, would they fail inspecion? Or would it just be plain dangerous?
Really set on those ASA wheels, they would look great on Storm Grey. Sorry if this is a noobish question, but I'm new to buying wheels and tyres by myself.

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm in a pickle. Since winter time is the best time to buy summer rubber I bought some Michelin Pilot Sport 3's 215/40/17. Now I also want to replace my wheels come summer and keep the stock rimms with their winter tyres as dedicated winter setup.
Does anybody know I can run those tires on ASA AS2 17" wheels https://www.velgenshop.nl/velgen/asa-velgen/asa-as2-dark-grey-autovelgen/? They are 17" 40 ET 7,0" 4x108. Compatible with tire pressure monitors. The Michelins come with curb protection...
The official ASA spec sheel for those wheels say that for 215" width tyres you can only go to 35 in height for the Fiesta ST. I'm wondering what whould happen if they got put on the car anyway, would they rub, would they fail inspecion? Or would it just be plain dangerous?
Really set on those ASA wheels, they would look great on Storm Grey. Sorry if this is a noobish question, but I'm new to buying wheels and tyres by myself.
No worries, a 215/40x17 on a 17x7 ET40 will fit a stock-suspection FiST without any issue. 215/45x17 is pushing it.