Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta STs spotted in NC!

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #62
I saw an orange ST beside 111 down east by Jacksonville. Is that anyone here?

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #67
Black Fiesta ST with black mud flaps in Asheville, I was in a 26ft flatbed, so I didn’t wave or anything

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #68
Just saw a white ST on 440 by the Yonkers road exit. He waved at me and I tried to wave back lol.

Just saw a lime green ST (first one I’ve seen in real life) off Glenwood in that whole strip mall area at the intersection over the weekend. In general though, so many Focus and FIesta ST’s around. I keep my head on a swivel (and I know I just still miss a bunch) but it’s so cool how many are out near us. There’s multiple orange boys and that’s just sweet. Found this guy awhile back to at least give you one receipt. :ROFLMAO:

I’ve never seen a white ST but finally saw the ”Race Red” in the last month. All of our paint colors look pretty damn good y’all.

DD13C726-E819-401D-87A6-4D2B0A08584B.jpeg

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #72
Saw two FiSTs this morning westbound on I-40 this morning out by Burlington. One was blue with what I think was a Delaware plate. The other one was magnetic with black mountune mudflaps.

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Saw two FiSTs this morning westbound on I-40 this morning out by Burlington. One was blue with what I think was a Delaware plate. The other one was magnetic with black mountune mudflaps.
That’s crazy. I started reading your comment and was sure you were going to say you saw me because I drove the fist to work this morning. Nope. Not me lol

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Also anyone trying to hit up cars and coffee in Mooresville on August 12? It’ll the last day I drive the fiesta before the turbo swap

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #75
That’s crazy. I started reading your comment and was sure you were going to say you saw me because I drove the fist to work this morning. Nope. Not me lol
Dude, I thought it was you too. One day I’ll run into you lol

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #80
I saw three more FiSTs on 40 today, two molten orange ones in Greensboro and Winston Salem and a white one with a black stripe in Burlington. It’s always fun to see other fiestas on the road.