Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Fiesta STs spotted in NC!

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #82
Wtf man I drive 40 every day twice a day and have only seen one fist
😂
This is the most I’ve seen on 40 in one day. I drive the majority of the day for my job and I see 1 or 2 a week normally. 5 in the past two days is crazy!

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #84
Ok, I just saw another fiesta st on high house road in Cary. This time I was in my black fiesta st with my stupid bright yellow fogs on. I think he was blue, but he also had yellow fog lights. I thought about chasing him down but I would have had to make a major slash move which didn’t seem smart. If this is anyone on here, your car looks great with the yellow fogs!

dhminer

2000 Post Club
So I may not make C&C Saturday. Took a last minute trip to Beech Mtn. and probably will stay here until Monday or Tuesday. Gotta love being on paternity leave. Side note it’s 77 for the high and the roads around here are incredible. I need to live here permanently.

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #86
So I may not make C&C Saturday. Took a last minute trip to Beech Mtn. and probably will stay here until Monday or Tuesday. Gotta love being on paternity leave. Side note it’s 77 for the high and the roads around here are incredible. I need to live here permanently.
Sounds fun! Every time I go to the mountains I want to live there too

Tmnc

Very nice, my family has a little house on the river in West Jefferson and the roads can be very fun around there. You can always go to the Gboro C&C though

dhminer

2000 Post Club
Very nice, my family has a little house on the river in West Jefferson and the roads can be very fun around there. You can always go to the Gboro C&C though
When and where is Greensboro C&C? I saw this morning that there’s one in Elon on the 12th but I’d bet it’s tiny

OP
FiestaSTdude

FiestaSTdude

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
Thread Starter #93
Saw a magnetic fiesta ST with 15fiftytwo turbomac wheels. He was turning from Edwards Mills onto glenwood in Raleigh

Saw a blue Fiesta ST in Raleigh today. It had gold wheels and I think the bumper cover was damaged. @LiftedCulture, was that you?
Yeah that's me lol. I should be getting a new bumper in the near future, its insane how much they cost relative to other parts for these cars.