Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Forscan Settings Spreadsheet

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
What is the App or Forum name to get the program to change settings?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

danbfree

3000 Post Club
What is the App or Forum name to get the program to change settings?
With ForScan, you HAVE to sign up for their forum to request a license that will allow you to actual program changes... the program is also offered for Android, MacOS and iOS but ONLY the Windows version allows you to actually program changes and that's if you request their license first, which is free, you just have to wait for a day or two for them to get back to you and give you the license via email.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Found it....thought it was a Tapatalk deal....now I'm just awaiting confirmation of my account. Thanks

Last edited:

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Found it....thought it was a Tapatalk deal....now I'm just awaiting confirmation of my account. Thanks
Any time man, those crazy Russians are brilliant but a little weird in their ways sometimes, they probably could have made a few bucks if they just let people buy a license for like $5 without forcimg people to sign up on their forum first, but they also just wanted to have people providing feedback on their project, so it's all good...

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
So next question where is the program you download? On the Forscan Forum?

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Well there is no product link anywhere that I could find.... do you have the link?

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Go to the home page- click Products. Youā€™re in the forum.

https://forscan.org/download.html
Well slap my ass and call me sandy....maybe it's because I'm on my Tele...anywho....I dont care what anyone else says about you....your the man!

danbfree

3000 Post Club
Well slap my ass and call me sandy....maybe it's because I'm on my Tele...anywho....I dont care what anyone else says about you....your the man!
Hey, didn't we tell you before you had to have the Windows version anyway? Sheesh, way to pay attention man, what is it with Millennial's thinking their phone is the only computer that exists! ;) LOL

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Hey, didn't we tell you before you had to have the Windows version anyway? Sheesh, way to pay attention man, what is it with Millennial's thinking their phone is the only computer that exists! ;) LOL
I have my Microsoft surface go computer at home...I'm not a hipster and dont carry it around all the time in my Murse and I am nowhere even close to being a millennial.

danbfree

3000 Post Club
I have my Microsoft surface go computer at home...I'm not a hipster and dont carry it around all the time in my Murse and I am nowhere even close to being a millennial.
LOL, just messing with you, as I know you aren't exactly a Millennial and love all your posts and involvement here, I've learned a lot from you! I just have an older Ultrabook that isn't that special, a Surface is a great light device to take to your car for this so you are set!

Edit: Nice post for your #4000 even, I'm not afraid of being called out when I'm being a jokester! :)

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
LOL, just messing with you, as I know you aren't exactly a Millennial and love all your posts and involvement here, I've learned a lot from you! I just have an older Ultrabook that isn't that special, a Surface is a great light device to take to your car for this so you are set!

Edit: Nice post for your #4000 even, I'm not afraid of being called out when I'm being a jokester! :)
Oh Danbfree....you silly fu$k...I know you were playing....all is good. You make me so proud sometimes with your chivalry.

Last edited: