Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

knocking sound from front right?

I'm having a knocking sound coming from the front right side of my car it sometimes happens after start up and sometimes just when driving seems random, last for maybe 10 seconds and goes away. it sounds like its coming from front right tire when in the car but i was able to get under the hood when it was happening and it sounds like its coming from the same side back of the engine near firewall or something? does this sound familiar to anyone?

Does it happen on startup without moving? Or only after driving for some time? Does it increase/decrease with rpms? Is it mostly under bumps like a suspension issue?

OP
T
Thread Starter #3
happens without moving and when moving. dosent change with speed or rpm's often after start up but also after driving sometimes.

OP
T
Thread Starter #6
pretty sure the sound is the door blend actuator. i removed the glovebox and started it up and I'm pretty sure that's the noise. also i touched it and it feels like that's the noise.
motor craft makes good parts for these cars right?