Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MRX Short block aux fuel

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
I’m pulling your leg hoser! It will be used to smoke some fools including TyphoonFiST and to run The Tail and other mountain twistys around the country. All tuning is being performed by Mitch on their Mustang dyno so I’ll have some initial numbers for 91/93/E50 next week.
And....

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #165
Couldn’t pass up the MFactory lsd at this price ($559) so I own it now. Future project [wrenchin]

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #168
So the car is fast and handles and rides fantastic. Still doing my own little break in even though Mitch did a good one on the dyno with lots of decels. Thank gods for the 8 inch Grids and ZIII’3s. It hooks 🚀🚀🚀

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #170
how does it feel so far power wise?
2nd through 3rd through 4th wowee!!! High power is at 6300 but it starts where it starts and keeps effing going. Camaro SS had a hard on and when we broke free from traffic in Mexico I hung. 7200 is my redline now and it takes getting used to. It’s a highway star for sure. The Thermal exhaust is just what I was looking for with this power. Great sound gurgling at and near idle and when going after it and decel 😁👌. The car has balls. Powerflex products all around I 100% recommend. Bilstein and Mountune springs yes siree. Btw staying in it through 3rd then 4th is something. Great power band. It’s a weapon. Mitch Levy delivered a car that makes great power with zero problems. We’ve only just begun 🚀

Last edited:

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
2nd through 3rd through 4th wowee!!! High power is at 6300 but it starts where it starts and keeps effing going. Camaro SS had a hard on and when we broke free from traffic in Mexico I hung. 7500 is my redline now and it takes getting used to. It’s a highway star for sure. The Thermal exhaust is just what I was looking for with this power. Great sound gurgling at and near idle and when going after it and decel [emoji16][emoji108]. The car has balls. Powerflex products all around I 100% recommend. Bilstein and Mountune springs yes siree. Btw staying in it through 3rd then 4th is something. Great power band. It’s a weapon. Mitch Levy delivered a car that makes great power with zero problems. We’ve only just begun [emoji573]

Oh yes....this is nice to hear! I'm happy for ya Brodiglio! Just wait....I'll let you drive mine if I can drive yours....when we meet of course!

Last edited:
OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #172
Oh yes....this is nice to hear! I'm happy for ya Brodiglio! Just wait....I'll let you drive mine if I can drive yours....when we meet of course!

Thanks Mandingo 👌 I may in the future look at a different compressor housing and wheel on a bigger GTX turbo. 400 plus hp with this setup is something I may look into. Lag I don’t want. I think there is magic to be found but right now this thing is pulling and hooking enough that I am looking at certain pilots of certain cars funny like. If you know what I mean 🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Last edited:

Se7eN

2nd through 3rd through 4th wowee!!! High power is at 6300 but it starts where it starts and keeps effing going. Camaro SS had a hard on and when we broke free from traffic in Mexico I hung. 7500 is my redline now and it takes getting used to. It’s a highway star for sure. The Thermal exhaust is just what I was looking for with this power. Great sound gurgling at and near idle and when going after it and decel 😁👌. The car has balls. Powerflex products all around I 100% recommend. Bilstein and Mountune springs yes siree. Btw staying in it through 3rd then 4th is something. Great power band. It’s a weapon. Mitch Levy delivered a car that makes great power with zero problems. We’ve only just begun 🚀
That is awsome, I only ever rev up to 6,500 power kinda drops from there. But it pulls just like you say. Have you gotten a chance to dyno yet?

Se7eN

That's pretty good. The good old Heart Breaker always reads lower than a Dynojet. Are you considering going to a Dynojet any time soon?

CSM

1000 Post Club
That's pretty good. The good old Heart Breaker always reads lower than a Dynojet. Are you considering going to a Dynojet any time soon?
FWIW I had my car on both the JST dynojet and CP-E mustang for baseline prior to turbo install and it did 200whp and 174whp, respectively. Zero changes between the two, just different dynos. I think Mitch ended up with 235whp on their dyno on E30 w/ my car? I bet this build is absolutely wild. Wish I could see it in person

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #180
Nixed the VEGA V1 Wing wang extension. Deburred primed and painted it. Didn’t see any function to it and it looked terrible. Stock looks way more betterer and I won’t put holes in my car unless the mod is functional and beautiful 😯

Status
Not open for further replies.