Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

MRX Short block aux fuel

Status
Not open for further replies.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Nice looking exhaust...where did you get that idea to Cerakote the whole thing? Maybe I will do that! ER wait....I already did!

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #134
Nice looking exhaust...where did you get that idea to Cerakote the whole thing? Maybe I will do that! ER wait....I already did!
Antarctica24 initially but you gave me a nudge. Once I talked to the owner over the phone, mani, turbo, dp and exhaust went to the shop where they specialize in race coatings. He does nice work. He wanted to shoot the hot side of the valves but I didn’t really have time for him to disassemble etc etc. Cerakote and race coatings are no joke and keeping heat in to go out and not in the engine bay is yuge for consistent power. [strongman]

Last edited:
OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #135
Ask Mitch if he wants to install my Aux.fueL? I'm lazy.....[party]
He makes his own Motorsport wiring harness for it so it’s heat and vibration proof. Call him up! He knows his shit top to bottom [bootyshake] but I know you are just effing around 🤡

Pretty jealous of this setup. I live in the middle of no where with this level of expertise non-existing. Performance shops in my area are like a needle in a hay stack. Oh well. I think we are all chomping at that bit here with you. Lol

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #137
Pretty jealous of this setup. I live in the middle of no where with this level of expertise non-existing. Performance shops in my area are like a needle in a hay stack. Oh well. I think we are all chomping at that bit here with you. Lol
Thanks man 🍻. Well the Cerakoting was done in Florida. Once that was done I packed my car to the gills with all the parts I bought and drove to Spartanburg and dropped it off in March. I also shipped parts to Mitch during the build. So it wasn’t exactly local but I didn’t need my car so I’m lucky in that regard. Either way it’s been a long process and I can’t wait to push the start button next week.🚀🚀

CSM

1000 Post Club
Thanks man 🍻. Well the Cerakoting was done in Florida. Once that was done I packed my car to the gills with all the parts I bought and drove to Spartanburg and dropped it off in March. I also shipped parts to Mitch during the build. So it wasn’t exactly local but I didn’t need my car so I’m lucky in that regard. Either way it’s been a long process and I can’t wait to push the start button next week.🚀🚀
You got a route planned back to MN?

Growing up in NC/SC border area I can fill you on on some of the better roads in the area if you want. 276 through Caesars Head state park is amazing and isn't too far from Greenville-Spartanburg area. If you can manage to take 28 through Fontana to TOTD that's a good ride as well. After you are done with TOTD not sure if you will have time to do it but Cherahola Skyway 143/165 is also amazing, but will backtrack you a few hours to MN. Hope you have time!

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Glad to see someone getting a built engine up and running! I hope you enjoy it. Maybe with a little time, you’ll become confident to throw more power at it? Another member was pushing over 350whp on a Mountune shortblock, so it can handle some work. He was being moderate, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.