Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New DHM 3" Vband Exhaust!

Trader history for Based (0)

DHM1

1000 Post Club
How is the sound compared to the CP-E I bought from you? I dig the volume and outside noises from my CP-E but that drone..
It's deeper than the CPe but very quiet inside the car compared to it.

Russ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Woods247

2000 Post Club
It's deeper than the CPe but very quiet inside the car compared to it.

Russ

I'm in for one of these when the GB is announced then. I'll keep staring at that single tip and hope it grows on me. Looking forward to more pics and updates.

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #184
New DHM 3" Vband Exhaust!

Are the DHM 3" catless Downpipes built to order or can we just order one when we do the group buy?

Edit: nevermind I just checked it on the website. Those downpipes work for hybrid turbos too, right?

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Are the DHM 3" catless Downpipes built to order or can we just order one when we do the group buy?

Edit: nevermind I just checked it on the website. Those downpipes work for hybrid turbos too, right?

Yea they are typically built to order we had a few in stock but sold them over Black Friday. There will be a turbo back option for the group but that comes with our catless downpipe. It will work with any stock frame turbo yes.

Russ

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #186
Yea they are typically built to order we had a few in stock but sold them over Black Friday. There will be a turbo back option for the group but that comes with our catless downpipe. It will work with any stock frame turbo yes.

Russ

Alright great that's what I want I hope the catless does not stink too bad

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #187
Did you ever make the video with all the sound clips?

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Did you ever make the video with all the sound clips?

We just got the exhaust off of the first car. Customer had it for a few days did a few review write up. It's going on the next car tomorrow and then we will hopefully have video next week.

Russ

^ awesome. Any closer to a final price?

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #190
We just got the exhaust off of the first car. Customer had it for a few days did a few review write up. It's going on the next car tomorrow and then we will hopefully have video next week.

Russ

Ok great!!!

if it is as quiet is it is shown on that video.. i want in on that gb! (Wife dislikes noisey car, and my stiff mounts almost got me in trouble. lol.)

When will the group buy be for the catless turboback? Y'all should post a video sound clip of it too that would be aweeesome

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #195
So what's happening with the exhaust I'm getting antsy

Azov

I have been looking for another 3" to replace my custom exhaust for something with less drone. Im so happy i found this. I' guessing Russ will probably price this around 800?

Russ has it at fabrication for final product is what I heard. When it comes back it gets final fit and approval then to production. I am hoping for $799 retail and $650 GB pricing. :)

TUX15ST

russ has it at fabrication for final product is what i heard. When it comes back it gets final fit and approval then to production. I am hoping for $799 retail and $650 gb pricing. :)
if this is actually the case i will probably buy it, but if its the $899 mark that im thinking then id say im happy with what i have already