Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New DHM 3" Vband Exhaust!

Trader history for Based (0)

DHM1

1000 Post Club
That's awesome dude I'll probably buy the dump too just to see if I like it. I also have the crackle option for my Stratified Flash Tune and I can't wait to hear how the crackles sound on the open dump lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
One of the cars we are gonna video has our snap crackle pop.

Russ

DHM1

1000 Post Club

That's the completed prototype! Now just test fit on a few more car and get some more video footage. Onto production!!

Russ

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #144
I was going to buy a DHM Race Intercooler+BOV but I'm gonna save my money so I don't miss this group buy. I'm excited

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #149
Really! it doesnt sound that loud lol
Really? It sounds really loud to me. I'd rather my car be a little quieter than that but that's just what has to be compromised if I want to go big turbo.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
Really! it doesnt sound that loud lol
Its not that loud. Its the perfect street exhaust. It roars when you need it but stays low key when you have to. It makes big power. It will out last the car. It takes only min's to install. also it had no more gaskets ie leak spots than the stock exhaust!

TUX15ST

Really? It sounds really loud to me. I'd rather my car be a little quieter than that but that's just what has to be compromised if I want to go big turbo.

Yeah i prefer it more quiet as well, I would never consider putting a catless dp on this car, I think it generally destroys the sound on our little 1.6 motor and louder is not better in this case. However I dont think this sounds as bad as they generally do with a catless DP lol so with a stock/catted dp this exhaust should sound fantastic!

I think the Vband factor may one of the best selling points. I appreciate the work, detail and craftsmanship you and your team are putting into this.

I now need to get my wife to agree to that we dont need new couches for up and downstairs but that instead we do need go fast parts and noise makers.

DHM1

1000 Post Club
I think the Vband factor may one of the best selling points. I appreciate the work, detail and craftsmanship you and your team are putting into this.

I now need to get my wife to agree to that we dont need new couches for up and downstairs but that instead we do need go fast parts and noise makers.
you got a couple weeks! get to convincing haha!

Russ

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #157
Is there any chance of this shipping before March ?