Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New DHM 3" Vband Exhaust!

Trader history for Based (0)

DangerMouse

sadly doesnt look like it :( ive been trying to convince them for just about this whole thread lol
Yea this exhaust looks amazing and so far sounds great, the single tip looks better than the others out there but it just isn't my style. I guess I could always do it myself hmmm.

TUX15ST

yea this exhaust looks amazing and so far sounds great, the single tip looks better than the others out there but it just isn't my style. I guess i could always do it myself hmmm.
my thoughts exactly, the price and the single tip may be my biggest deciding factors on this

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #169
Very unlikely

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Darn. I am going to a drag race day/show in March and I wanted full boltons before then

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Yea this exhaust looks amazing and so far sounds great, the single tip looks better than the others out there but it just isn't my style. I guess I could always do it myself hmmm.
It looks like there might be enough pipe left (IF you cut it as close to the tip as possible) to even use a 'clamp on' type twin tip, but it would KILL ME cutting off that beautiful weld at the tip!! [:(]

DHM1

1000 Post Club
https://vimeo.com/198931903

Here is a little drive home review

Big thanks for [MENTION=2280]bigmanlittlecar[/MENTION] for letting me use his whip!!

2015 Fiesta ST
DHM ST280 (C39 hybrid)
DHM catless DP
DHM factory fit intercooler
NEW!! DHM 3" Vband Exhaust!

Big thanks for [MENTION=2280]bigmanlittlecar[/MENTION] for letting me use his whip!!

2015 Fiesta ST
DHM ST280 (C39 hybrid)
DHM catless DP

My pleasure Russ! Sounds great. Looking forward to driving it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #175
That turbosmart BOV sounds amazing! I kind of wish the Tial BOV sounded like that.

The exhaust sounds good man I can't wait to buy

DHM1

1000 Post Club

2015 Fiesta ST
DHM ST280 (C39 hybrid)
DHM catless DP

I just listened to the video i post is sounds awful posted trough tapatalk lol ill get it on youtube haha

Russ

Woods247

2000 Post Club
How is the sound compared to the CP-E I bought from you? I dig the volume and outside noises from my CP-E but that drone..