Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New DHM 3" Vband Exhaust!

Trader history for Based (0)

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #201
Well by the time this exhaust is for sale I'll be a millionaire so I am patiently waiting to order one along with a catless dp

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #206
Lol I commend everyone that has waited so long. Y'all were talking like it was about to be SHIPPED in March. March is half way over and not even sound clips

grnmachine02

New DHM 3" Vband Exhaust!

Lol I commend everyone that has waited so long. Y'all were talking like it was about to be SHIPPED in March. March is half way over and not even sound clips

There are sound clips in this thread.

Edit:// at least there were

V_2

Looks like all of the videos are down at this time.

And FWIW, first DHM post on this thread said shipping would start 12 weeks after 12/24, which is next Saturday (2 weeks to build prototype + 10 weeks lead time). I am curious to see where final price will be and cabin dB levels...following.

OP
B

Based

Thread Starter #210
Is any of that really true?
Yeah it's true. Idk if you've been reading the thread lol.

I'm not trying to speak for anyone else, but I'm glad I got my Borla exhaust like two weeks ago.

Hijinx

3000 Post Club
U.S. Air Force Veteran
Yeah it's true. Idk if you've been reading the thread lol.

I'm not trying to speak for anyone else, but I'm glad I got my Borla exhaust like two weeks ago.

I think you should read the thread again... Especially some of the posts that you have quoted. This is a new part we are putting into a full scale production. Unfortunately, it hasn't gone exactly as planned. I'm not sure why you're even mildly bothered enough to post alternative facts, since you haven't spent ANY money on this.

Any updates when this will be available? Definitely looking like front runner for my exhaust choice.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Hopefully, this will NOT go the route of the Tomei titanium system, and the Ground Control coil over conversion kit for our rides, and get BURIED/'pushed back' for other "more popular" platform projects. [nono] [:(]

I know they're behind on orders so I'm guessing they're putting all efforts in fabrication towards getting orders caught up.