Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

New Member - Bristol, England!

Hi guys,

Just joined the forum. Picked up my 14' Fez MP215 in Spirit Blue (A lot of you Americans seem to be calling it Performance Blue) about 2 months ago now and its safe to say I am in love.

I have a huge list of mods for it, mostly cosmetic for now as I want to work on the looks of the car before any performance upgrades. Plus it already has the Mountune MP215 upgrade so I am more than happy in terms of BHP and torque right now!

Thinking of starting a build thread for it as the list is long and would be nice to record the progress and see the car change and obviously share it with you lot. Will be buying my first cosmetic mods for it tomorrow (Friday 27th Feb 2015) and I cannot wait to get started. I've been waiting two months as I've been between jobs and my last pay cheque was back on 19th December 2014 so I have been skint!

First mods to buy are the Triple R Splitter, 5000K bulbs (dipped, main, side and fog), pressed metal number plates, ST dust caps and an ST foot rest. After that its on to the bigger and more expensive mods such as Mountune Lowering Springs, ROTA Grid Alloys, Eibach 15mm Wheel Spacers, Boomba Wing Riser etc, etc...

Keep posted!

Lewis

SPhilli911

Welcome! You guys also call your white, Frozen White (Oxford White here) and black is Panther Black (Tuxedo Black here). Good luck on future modding!

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Congrats and welcome, yes please start a build thread. We love seeing people's creativity and ideas.

OP
L
Thread Starter #9
Thanks for the warm welcome!

It's so strange how the call the colours of cars different names country to country. What's the matter with calling it Spirit Blue in the US?! Here in the UK we have Spirit Blue and Performance Blue...weird.

Welcome! and please start a build thread the more ideas the better. Also over the pond you guys get a lot more parts than we do to mess around with at the moment. =) If they had a dealer stateside I so want some pumaspeed stuff.

OP
L
Thread Starter #11
I haven't done a whole lot of research in to PumaSpeed as of yet. I'm in a bit of a tricky situatuon with any performance upgrades as I have the MP215. I dont think you can use PumaSpeed while you have that upgrade and seeing as I paid a lot more for the car to have it fitted, seems like a shame and Mountune are a great company as I still have my warranty. On the otherhand Mountune did say in 2013(!!!!!!) that they were going to release a cat-back for the ST180 but here we are in 2015 and still no word on it...I really don't know which direction to go in, in terms of performance modifications...

MOFiST

I haven't done a whole lot of research in to PumaSpeed as of yet. I'm in a bit of a tricky situatuon with any performance upgrades as I have the MP215. I dont think you can use PumaSpeed while you have that upgrade and seeing as I paid a lot more for the car to have it fitted, seems like a shame and Mountune are a great company as I still have my warranty. On the otherhand Mountune did say in 2013(!!!!!!) that they were going to release a cat-back for the ST180 but here we are in 2015 and still no word on it...I really don't know which direction to go in, in terms of performance modifications...
Welcome. I've heard rumors the Mountune exhaust is coming in March.

I'm interested in it but also the Milltek is already a nice option.

Now you're married to Mountune you'd be best to wait until this unicorn horn exhaust and matching tune finally surfaces [emoji2]

OP
L
Thread Starter #13
Welcome. I've heard rumors the Mountune exhaust is coming in March.[emoji2]
I've heard a lot of rumors but the sad truth is they annoucned it early 2013 and 2 years later still nothing! I hope they do and it better be amazing after 2 years worth of development!

Bit worried in getting a cat-back as well because its an MOT fail. But I wont need an MOT until 2017 when the car is finally 3 years old...we shall see...

MOFiST

I've heard a lot of rumors but the sad truth is they annoucned it early 2013 and 2 years later still nothing! I hope they do and it better be amazing after 2 years worth of development!

Bit worried in getting a cat-back as well because its an MOT fail. But I wont need an MOT until 2017 when the car is finally 3 years old...we shall see...
Ah government agencies at it again. I'm glad it's not that way (yet) in my neck of the woods. Maybe just enjoy the car as is? I imagine the b roads would be a blast over there in this car.

OP
L
Thread Starter #15
I imagine the b roads would be a blast over there in this car.
I live just outside of Bristol in the country so A and B roads everywhere and the car is incredible on them, amazing driving every single day!

D1JL

7000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
U.S. Navy Veteran
That is odd because there is a member of this forum that has a UK spec, Mountune Fiesta ST180, Cat Back Exhaust on his car here in the US.
And his car is not even an ST.

Dave

MOFiST

Just a thought if you're handy you could swap back the stock exhaust for your MOT inspection.

OP
L
Thread Starter #19
It won't be a Mountune cat-back as they haven't released it yet! And unfortunately MoFiST I am not handy at all ��

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club