Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

NEW Peron G-Series (G25-550) Turbo Kit NOW Available.....at whoosh motorsports

Trader history for ron@whoosh (1)

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #22
Hah I like how you put that. Realistically though you'd have to tune to a cap....say 375 ish to stay safe. I would be willing to pay stupid amounts for a drop in 1.6 that could take 600 reliably
Peron runs the STG4 kit (w/GTX2860R) to 391 whp on the stock block. They also have built motor options nearly complete for purchase. I know some of my suppliers in the UK already have them on order.
I also know of a company in the states that builds some of the best RS builds that will be dipping into Fiesta built motors as well. There will be enough options to turn up the wick so t speak with kits like this soon enough

In the meantime, You'll be able to see what it does on a stock block too because there are some people that want to push the limits [thumb]

This is all good news. I didn't see the built motor options on their site, must have missed it.

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #24
This is all good news. I didn't see the built motor options on their site, must have missed it.
you won't find 25-550 kits on their site either but I have them in stock here in the USA

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Can the turbo be bought separate? Will it fit the current Garrett V-band adapter setups for their current Turbos if someone already has a Garrett setup?

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #26
Can the turbo be bought separate? Will it fit the current Garrett V-band adapter setups for their current Turbos if someone already has a Garrett setup?
Well I can't promise fitment with any other kit but I can supply you with any Garrett turbo you would want. I'm a Garrett dealer.
There are v-band size differences. For example, the size of the v-band at the collector on the 2860 manifold is half the size of the one pictured for ther 25-550

-Ron

OP
ron@whoosh

ron@whoosh

3000 Post Club
Vendor
Premium Account
Thread Starter #27
In stock, properly sized external gate (45mm)
priced very well for the kit

I can actually do a little better for the correct member / car this would be installed on.....message me with interest

-Ron