Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Order Date/Build Date/Delivery Date Thread

Come Monday, 8 weeks no VIN...but from what my dealer said, VIN's usually takes 8 weeks....oh well

Mine was a bit more optimistic or just clue less, they said 4 to 6 wks
Some dealers have no clue about this car...another dealer told me 4-6 weeks and when I told him it's more likely 10-14 weeks he was irritated with me until he did some research and finally admitted I was right...arrogant prick..

I had my ettx number and it reported in Mexico and then nothing. Car was in Illinois the next day so who knows, it's in transport and will be there soon :)

He said something about the cars being built in groups and when that group is done I'll get a vin

Meagan responded very quickly to my PM about my car. I now know the car is in production but has an ETA of June 4th so my dealer gave me some misinformation there. They had originally told me first half of May so a 2-3 week longer wait.

If my new ETA holds up it will be exactly 12 weeks from order to delivery. So right in line with most people here.

Ok so here is the latest...Eight weeks to get a VIN...I thought it was taking longer than it should so I PM'ed Meagan...I gave her my dealer and order numbers...nothing came up...she told me to check with my dealer for a new order number because the system was updated...gave her the new order number and got my VIN...car was built on March 31 and the ETA is June 13. So that will be another 2 and half months until delivery. That would make it over 19 weeks from the order date. This is insane!!!

That's insane two and half months to ship and finish building . I hope when Meagan PM me back it's not that bad.. Im pretty sure I'll cancel it at that point.. I need a car starting next Monday. And if the 4-6 the dealer told me or even the 8-10 which was a better estimate they updated it to. I'd be getting it maybe a week after I needed a car. If they told me anything more than 12 weeks I'd never had ordered the car. If they said 19 I'd laughed and walked out.

There are plenty of them on the lot and as the model year is coming to an end. I'll likely get a better deal now with extra options that I didn't want. But probably pay the same.

CanadianST

The dealer told me 6-8 weeks when I ordered mine back in January but it's looking like It'll be closer to 12 at the very least. It's not a very high production car after all

Well I knew what I was in for knowing it was a 10-14 week window when I ordered. The ETA may change once it's in transit but who knows. Has anyone gotten their car earlier than the initial ETA date?

Ok so here is the latest...Eight weeks to get a VIN...I thought it was taking longer than it should so I PM'ed Meagan...I gave her my dealer and order numbers...nothing came up...she told me to check with my dealer for a new order number because the system was updated...gave her the new order number and got my VIN...car was built on March 31 and the ETA is June 13. So that will be another 2 and half months until delivery. That would make it over 19 weeks from the order date. This is insane!!!
Did you check your window sticker, does it say special order? I was wondering if they just put it in as a normal for stock order and that was why it was taking so long.

Mine came in like 3 days before its ETA after it shipped.

Well heard back from Meagan, I'm not happy. ETA June 20. Ordered Feb 16, priority one too. That would put me at 17+ weeks unless I counted on the calendar wrong in my rage. I emailed my salesperson and cc'd the general manager at my dealership. The general manager emailed back asking to get in touch with him tomorrow. He also stated that all fords have been backed up due to weather and transportation delays. Something else is going on to cause such huge delays.

I hope they are willing to either get me a car off a lot or add some incentives to wait it out. I joked that 2015s will be out, and shortly after we get ours they will be. Can we say taking an even bigger depreciation hit over night. Plus any 14s left will have some great deals on them. We shall see I'd hate to walk away...

Order mine on March 5th. I received a VIN March 30th and was told it should be built by the end of April so I hope they are right.