Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Review; FiST vs FoST

FiSTerMr

1000 Post Club
Yes! Let this thread die, like that poor horse

2017 Magnetic FiST w/Recaros

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Yall should get the cc's cause the fist ain't 1600cc and the fost ain't 2000cc.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

So, a 2.0 has 25% more displacement than a 1.6 but a 1.6 only has 20% less displacement than a 2.0? Did I word that correctly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Correct. A percent difference depends on where you start or what you’re comparing to. Math is weird, but that’s why I like it.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
So, a 2.0 has 25% more displacement than a 1.6 but a 1.6 only has 20% less displacement than a 2.0? Did I word that correctly?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What is this wizardry you call mathematics?

Blasphemy! Heresy! BURN THEM ALL!!!!!

Lol at dude stirring up the shit...

https://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-discussions/156693-review-fost-vs-fist.html

FoST people don't seem to be biting, or really even amused, actually. Not a strong thread/lots of reactions.

I rarely come on to these forums. They're fairly dead, and I won't have my FiST until (God willing) this Saturday, but it all just makes me want to stick to FB or nothing at all.

Facebook is a toxic shithole.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
I have never been on it. I knew it was truly evil when I found out Meuller and his FBI goons were the first people to have a “meeting” with Cuckerberg. I laugh when people talk about privacy yet chronicle every effing thing they do. Why do I keep seeing these ads pop up for all the things I like? Total bullshit just like the FoST haha

Lol at dude stirring up the shit...

https://www.focusst.org/forum/focus-st-discussions/156693-review-fost-vs-fist.html

FoST people don't seem to be biting, or really even amused, actually. Not a strong thread/lots of reactions.

I rarely come on to these forums. They're fairly dead, and I won't have my FiST until (God willing) this Saturday, but it all just makes me want to stick to FB or nothing at all.
How do you know they’re dead if you rarely go on to these forums? There’s a really dead one and there’s a half dead Australian one. This one is full of a bunch of bottom feeding ass munchers but it is alive and well

How do you know they’re dead if you rarely go on to these forums? There’s a really dead one and there’s a half dead Australian one. This one is full of a bunch of bottom feeding ass munchers but it is alive and well
Because as the time to buy has come closer and closer I see threads started and replied to less and less. Also, when I was first researching I noted how slow the forums where. (MAYBE a topic a day, lots of no new topics for days at a time.)

I agree with the FB comment. I only have an account to talk to my family from time to time, since they're scattered across the US. I visit that site about once a week, and most FB Fiesta ST posts are people posting up pics and saying how much they love their cars. Great, but really not a 'forum.'

Keeping in mind I don't blame the forum too much in the lack of life. The car is dead, and it will only get worse as time goes on. So be it. It's the same with my motorcycle. It stopped being made in 2014, so forums are slowing down and down. Oh well.