Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Road trip

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #83
So I’m not taking any chances so the AS/3+ will be the rubber for this trip. The ZIII’s are great but one dimensional. Temperature fluctuations, gravel, rain and possibly snow may be encountered. Since I’ve already run these tires I know what to expect from them and their versatility will be depended upon. Now that the car has a better suspension and it’s lower, I feel they will perform even better now. I personally think the AS/3+ is a fantastic tire. The AS/3 I had on the stock car would get a little spinny down low. We’ll see how these handle 300+ hp and a linear powerband

OP
MRX330
Thread Starter #84
So I started my trip early. After changing out my plugs with TyphoonFIST to NGK Ruthenium oh wait, I bought stock heat range dang it. So I had to gap some 6510’s I had instead. Good thing I did because #3 was gapped to .020 thousandths for some reason. Now no more crazy negative corrections and the car is running great. The car sat for 2 months so getting to drive it again is a treat. On to Glacier!