Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Stumble under partial/ full load in wet weather only.

My stock intercooler was full of water when I swapped it for the CPE. I never had any stumbling though. Not sure how water ends up in there. Just condensation?

OP
PunkST
Thread Starter #83
Typhoon thats a great question. Ill get a good look when i replace it this weekend ( finally showed up)

Karp. Maybe?? But youd think an aftermarket cooler wouldnt do that. Its not like the charge gets lower than ambient on my car.

OP
PunkST
Thread Starter #87
Check your vacum hoses. air filter and all clamps etc.

Are you driving with ESC off?
Any lines beyond factory have been double checked multiple times. Havent messed with any factory hard lines. Clamps and piping also checked as its continued over 3 intake setups. Does this regardless of esc on or off.

OP
PunkST
Thread Starter #88
had this issue before as well. Try putting some dielectric grease in the spark plug boot on the coilpack. water may be getting in there.
I can try it for sure. Though when i sprayed the topside with water on a dry day it didnt act up. Might not have been enough.