Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

Kip2MyLou

2000 Post Club
Thanks. Yea I agree I think that's why I like them. Ordered springs already.
I've been looking for something with a 42 offset to give it that flush look, and these look really good. Which a drop they will look even better.

What springs are you going after?

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
I've emailed them before and they said the MO5 17 is an older wheel design they don't produce that much due to lack for demand. One of Compomotive Motorsport's distributor in the US is Fifteen52.

Nice wheel choice, give it a slight drop and it will look even better.
Def. that's next
I've been looking for something with a 42 offset to give it that flush look, and these look really good. Which a drop they will look even better.

What springs are you going after?
Eibach

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
FF10, very nice wheel for the money, low weight, strong design, looks great, good choice:)

---------------

The spoke design and color has a lot to do with how big a wheel looks.

The 15x9 Konig track wheels I have look more like a 16, the 17x7 Konig street wheels look more like an 18.

I have had quite a few sets of Enkei RPF1 and they always looks smaller than they are but more so in dark colors.

I would like to run the 16x8 RPF1 for my street wheels but do not think they would fit over my BBK's but the 15x9 I run fit, barely.

re-rx7

1000 Post Club
FF10, very nice wheel for the money, low weight, strong design, looks great, good choice:)

---------------

The spoke design and color has a lot to do with how big a wheel looks.

The 15x9 Konig track wheels I have look more like a 16, the 17x7 Konig street wheels look more like an 18.

I have had quite a few sets of Enkei RPF1 and they always looks smaller than they are but more so in dark colors.

I would like to run the 16x8 RPF1 for my street wheels but do not think they would fit over my BBK's but the 15x9 I run fit, barely.
So true about the rpf1.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
If staying with stock brakes and 17's if the RPF1 is made in that size then you should be fine if listed on Tire Rack or Discount Tire Direct if you search by vehicle.

You can do a smaller diameter check on those sites as well.

I just looked at both sites, not much available and no listings of the RPF1 in 16 or 17.

A good low cost wheel is the Maxxim Winner in 16 and 17, made my Konig.

If staying with stock brakes and 17's if the RPF1 is made in that size then you should be fine if listed on Tire Rack or Discount Tire Direct if you search by vehicle.

You can do a smaller diameter check on those sites as well.

I just looked at both sites, not much available and no listings of the RPF1 in 16 or 17.

A good low cost wheel is the Maxxim Winner in 16 and 17, made my Konig.
What about BBK's?

Young L

I had made a post on the Enkei FB page asking about the RFR1 and they directed me to Oakos Auto who told me to call them about getting them in our 4x108 pattern.I keep forgetting to tho but they have been making them for the FoST pattern so Id imagine it would take a group buy to get them for us at a responsible cost. If not the TR motorsports FF10 is my second choice

Original J-Pat

I had made a post on the Enkei FB page asking about the RFR1 and they directed me to Oakos Auto who told me to call them about getting them in our 4x108 pattern.I keep forgetting to tho but they have been making them for the FoST pattern so Id imagine it would take a group buy to get them for us at a responsible cost. If not the TR motorsports FF10 is my second choice
Lmk if this happens I was going to buy some RPF1's in 4x100 or some work emotion cr kai wheels in 4x100 if we cant get anything in 4x108

I've already tried going through Oakos, Enkei would not make the wheels in 4x108. There's a thread either here or one of the other Fiesta ST forums with more info.

Original J-Pat

Well 4x100 conversion for me then was already planning on it though but can't to seem to find 17x7 rpf1s close to the stock +47.5mm offset think 43 is the closest ive seen.

Young L

I've already tried going through Oakos, Enkei would not make the wheels in 4x108. There's a thread either here or one of the other Fiesta ST forums with more info.
How long ago was that. I could understand when the car first started rolling out but its getting pretty popular now and Im sure I could get some of the Euro guys in on a group buy also,

haste

1000 Post Club
What do you all think of these wheels? I have yet to see a FiST with them installed.

They are low pressure cast and only 16.35lbs according to Tire Rack website.

How long ago was that. I could understand when the car first started rolling out but its getting pretty popular now and Im sure I could get some of the Euro guys in on a group buy also,
This was around this time last year. When I did it I also mentioned the old Mk1 Focus community (that's a fairly large community) because the Focus had the same bolt pattern.

Not saying you can't try and talk to them, but don't get your hopes up.

Zissou

I've got my 15" steelies for winter sitting on the deck waiting on the plastidip to come in. Going purple to hide some rust spots.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Caution, buying discontinued wheels, buy a spare, or two or someday end up buying all new wheels when one or two are damaged;)