Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

The Official Fiesta ST Wheels Thread

GTP

A big part of sizing down for me is rim/tire protection. I hit a quite mild pothole on the stock set up, and got a nice sized bubble on the sidewall.
17s make the tires look like rubber bands, imo. Not enough meat for my taste.
Agreed. I was going to size up to 215/40 or 215/45/17 for that very reason. I have a 15” winter set with 195/55/15 because pot holes are abundant in the winter and I don’t feel like smashing these.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
A big part of sizing down for me is rim/tire protection. I hit a quite mild pothole on the stock set up, and got a nice sized bubble on the sidewall.
17s make the tires look like rubber bands, imo. Not enough meat for my taste.
Same. I hit a pothole (that appeared in one day and was fixed the next day, just my luck) that put a bubble in my sidewall and bent a rim. Stock wheels and 17s in general, sealed their fate with me that day. Now I'm on 16s and no regrets. It rides so much nicer as a bonus.

alexrex20

1000 Post Club
It "fits" your car perfectly. Subtle but not boring, simple but not bland. And, they're RARE! And the best part is they completely show off those badass Stoptechs.

Plainrt

1000 Post Club
Much more better looking than the rpf1 in that size. This is coming from someone that had rpf1s for this car. I don’t believe they look correct on fist.

Business6

Just ordered a set of RPF1s. Now to decide between 205/45 or 205/50 [dunno]

Also where'd you guys get your TPMS from? There's so much back and forth with what does and doesn't work I'm just confused at this point. Seems like any of them that don't have the QR code on the bottom have a high fail rate or don't work. This seems to be the right one? https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01AQVIYCS/ref=ox_sc_act_title_3?smid=AM56VW5F03AZN&psc=1

Not my car but here are some photos of one of Fifteen52's cars with their new wheels, from the Mountune meet yesterday.

The 5 spokes are the Chicane and multi-spoke Podium. Team Dynamics Pro Race 1.2/3 look-alikes. Both are 17x7.5, +42 offset, cast, and about 19lbs each according to one of the guys at 1552. I thought they looked pretty good in person, the silver Chicane looked really good on their GTI, wish I had taken photos of it. Both wheels will be offered in silver or matte black. The screw on center cap is pretty neat, and apparently they will be customizable with different color rings.
Fifteen52 is also working a flow formed wheel, I wasn't able to get any details on those other than they'll be out before the end of the year if I remember correctly.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^I like those, but just could never stand faux center lock caps on anything.

Weight is not bad, but for what they are going to charge for them, I'd rather just get the pressure cast OZed Superturismo LMs in 17x7.5. [wink]

Woods247

2000 Post Club
Yeah Team Dynamics look way better. These things look like cheap Focals or something. I’m sure they’ll sell the shit out of ‘em though.

Edit: I just saw a few pictures on IG and they look a lot better. The GTI does look killer.

Last edited:
^^^I like those, but just could never stand faux center lock caps on anything.

Weight is not bad, but for what they are going to charge for them, I'd rather just get the pressure cast OZed Superturismo LMs in 17x7.5. [wink]
Agreed. 1552s lineup looks nice but IMO they just dont compete well enough with the other brands price wise. I'm looking forward to what they've got with the flow-formed wheel but I doubt I'd end up considering them for a next wheel when we've got companies like Konig, Rota, Sparco, etc selling sweet stuff at reasonable prices.

Last edited: