Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Trying to find a Rocket Mod Spoiler (ducktail) Fiesta ST

I'm reaching out here as i have come to a dead end in looking for a particular mod for my Fiesta ST mk7. I've been trying to source the spoiler you see in the attached image but can't seem to narrow it down to a distributor of this part. I know its a Rocket Bunny piece but still makes it no easier to find so hoping someone may be able to link me straight to a purchase page or put me in contact with the right person. All ideas welcome, even custom fabrication. Thanks.

Attachments

Dpro

6000 Post Club
I'm reaching out here as i have come to a dead end in looking for a particular mod for my Fiesta ST mk7. I've been trying to source the spoiler you see in the attached image but can't seem to narrow it down to a distributor of this part. I know its a Rocket Bunny piece but still makes it no easier to find so hoping someone may be able to link me straight to a purchase page or put me in contact with the right person. All ideas welcome, even custom fabrication. Thanks.
Actually that looks like a Delta styling spoiler. Not Rocket Bunny far as I know Rocket Bunny has not made anything for our Cars. Those flares are M2 I believe as well. Nothing Rocket Bunny on that car.

OP
RocketMods1982
Thread Starter #3
Actually that looks like a Delta styling spoiler. Not Rocket Bunny far as I know Rocket Bunny has not made anything for our Cars. Those flares are M2 I believe as well. Nothing Rocket Bunny on that car.
Oh really, mis-informed which is why i've probably hit a dead end. Thanks for the input do you have any kind of direct link to these guys, i'll try a Google.

jeffreylyon

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
I'm pretty sure that those aren't M2 flares, but I likey. I'm getting desperate for an option; at +20mm the SS Tuning just aren't wide enough to make it worth while.

OP
RocketMods1982
Thread Starter #6
OP
RocketMods1982
Thread Starter #7