Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo Technics S280

You guys are doing it all wrong. Been married for over 30 years now and since I first got married, I've been setting aside money every week into a separate account. Been able to buy all sorts of stuff like all of my carbon framed bicycles, firearms, reloading equipment, car performance parts, etc. With that said, I'm a year or so off from having enough to buy a Mustang GT and putting a supercharger on it among other parts.
This is what I do but I still get in trouble for it. But I'm not even married lol.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
You guys are doing it all wrong. Been married for over 30 years now and since I first got married, I've been setting aside money every week into a separate account. Been able to buy all sorts of stuff like all of my carbon framed bicycles, firearms, reloading equipment, car performance parts, etc. With that said, I'm a year or so off from having enough to buy a Mustang GT and putting a supercharger on it among other parts.
Damn bro! Enough to buy a car and a sc for it! How much you stashing away every week.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Damn bro! Enough to buy a car and a sc for it! How much you stashing away every week.

The Mustang purchase is a bit misleading. I'm going to sell the Fiesta, unbolt all of the upgrades sell them and use the proceeds from it. Take a 15K loan from my credit union since interest rates are currently so low, then make up the remaining balance from my savings. Wife won't bitch if I'm the car payment is roughly $250ish a month. I figure I'll have to use about 23K of savings to do all of the things I'd like to do. I currently save $165.00 weekly, which translates to $8500 a year. When I first started it was about $30 a week. I could do it all now, but I'm the kinda guy that likes to leave a lot in reserve, just in case.

Last edited:
Go with a pd blower not a centrifugal. The centrifugal will be simpler and make power more consistently but there is nothing like a pd blower the response is amazing and thr v8 pd blower combo was my favorite ever.

Last edited:
so, any results pop up yet? seeing people get delivery of the other bespoke turbo (x57) starting to think maybe those results will be up sooner?
You'll likely see more results from this because Pumaspeed is a much bigger brand here. People see Turbo Technics and don't bother to research that its a reputable brand, but they see Pumaspeed and instantly connect that it must be a good product. The X57RS will probably end up selling better than the S280 here, and they are probably just as capable.

Spork1569

I cant wait. It's stupid it's not my car getting the turbo yet but I'm excited for some real trustworthy results and opinions.

Same. I'm hopeful this has some good results because it's looking like it's gonna be between this and the whoosh hybrid for me when upgrade time comes.

Also going with CP-E for tuning this bad boy. Ron sold out of the kits in a few days so I'm surprised that there haven't been more results.
People don't realize how tedious tuning on multiple fuels and with aux is. I won't have aux+ethanol results till late spring. I'm just hoping to get my 93 tune done before it's too cold here.

People don't realize how tedious tuning on multiple fuels and with aux is. I won't have aux+ethanol results till late spring. I'm just hoping to get my 93 tune done before it's too cold here.

I'm probably only going to do 93. The whole point of this turbo for me was to not need to get e30 lol

I'm probably only going to do 93. The whole point of this turbo for me was to not need to get e30 lol
Unless you have aux you won't be using ethanol as you would run out of fuel quickly. Even on 93 it will take a bit of time to finish up the tune depending how swamped ur tuner is.

Unless you have aux you won't be using ethanol as you would run out of fuel quickly. Even on 93 it will take a bit of time to finish up the tune depending how swamped ur tuner is.

Was considering doing a single port meth setup, but I just realy don't want to deal with that. Rather go 4 port aux down the line and run full e85 or grab more power out of 93.

My friend is running e30 on his VT330R, the results should be similar on the S280