Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo Technics S280

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Been saving up for a new S280, but today saw a used X47R go up for sale at $800, half the price of a new S280. Been on the road for a bit over a year, that's all I know at the moment on it. Finances are obviously a big deal so saving that money is important to me. What I am worried about is installing a used turbo, plus the fact that it's a hybrid and "can" increase mechanical wear on the other components compared to something that spools later. Shooting for 300hp on stock fuel and dp. Any thoughts?
TALK TO JEFF! He will tell you everything you wanna know! Enjoy...good pickup!

Sent from my SM-N975U1 using Tapatalk

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
TALK TO JEFF! He will tell you everything you wanna know! Enjoy...good pickup!

I watched about 3 of his videos for like the 5th time to get some more info. As always they're a bounty of information! Just gotta wait and see if the seller even replies to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Should be ordering it next week when the buyer for my other car comes to collect.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello friends, I am thinking of installing a turbo S280, but I have the concern to know who is the best programmer for the tune, some of you have good or bad experience with some of the most famous programmers of melodies for this model

Hello friends, I am thinking of installing a turbo S280, but I have the concern to know who is the best programmer for the tune, some of you have good or bad experience with some of the most famous programmers of melodies for this model
That would be a good thread to start, I'm wondering the same thing

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
@Bucarock @Heavy_D

Starting to sound like a broken record but..

I'll say it again, Mitch @ CP-E has been excellent and super conservative. Wouldn't be surprised if I have the most mileage on an S280 on this forum.

@Bucarock @Heavy_D

I'll say it again, Mitch @ CP-E has been excellent and super conservative. Wouldn't be surprised if I have the most mileage on an S280 on this forum.
I appreciate you repeating yourself. But to be fair this thread alone has 78 pages, a lot of off topic stuff too. Sometimes its easier to ask the question.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
@Bucarock @Heavy_D

When I spoke to him about four days ago, he informed me that neither he, nor the company are doing any installs for the foreseeable future, nor taking on any new tuning jobs going forward.
Maybe he was just telling ME that, I don't know. [dunno]

Of course, since you've started the tuning process with him, he is obligated to finish it out for your revisions. [wink]

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account
When I spoke to him about four days ago, he informed me that neither he, nor the company are doing any installs for the foreseeable future, nor taking on any new tuning jobs going forward.

Of course, since you've started the tuning process with him, he is obligated to finish it out for your revisions. [wink]
Oh damn, that’s unfortunate. Probably not profitable enough..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

Hmmmm.....i wonder why?

JDG

1000 Post Club
Premium Account