Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

Turbo Technics S280

felopr

Yep, but at least you can get E85 by the gallon in a speed shop. Obviously more expensive than the states.
is not viable to be use for daily driving, unlike the US, onless you are rolling deep in cash

Dpro

6000 Post Club
Sounds like you're trying to shame me for choosing to be single. What a world we live in lol.
I think it was merely meant as a joke among guys. I do not think it was meant to shame. Oh and you could have come back with ...
“At least I get different flavors” Lol

slopoke

That's a simple solve.....Do like I do...just buy what you want and then point out all the Shoes...Purses and Clutches laying around the house and say you are the pot calling the kettle black when it comes to buying shit Lady...If she gets all huffy...I just hang out with my Doggo....He will love me no matter what! Who couldn't love a dog like this?

You guys are doing it all wrong. Been married for over 30 years now and since I first got married, I've been setting aside money every week into a separate account. Been able to buy all sorts of stuff like all of my carbon framed bicycles, firearms, reloading equipment, car performance parts, etc. With that said, I'm a year or so off from having enough to buy a Mustang GT and putting a supercharger on it among other parts.

wetwea33

You guys are doing it all wrong. Been married for over 30 years now and since I first got married, I've been setting aside money every week into a separate account. Been able to buy all sorts of stuff like all of my carbon framed bicycles, firearms, reloading equipment, car performance parts, etc. With that said, I'm a year or so off from having enough to buy a Mustang GT and putting a supercharger on it among other parts.
This is what I do but I still get in trouble for it. But I'm not even married lol.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Damn bro! Enough to buy a car and a sc for it! How much you stashing away every week.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

slopoke

Damn bro! Enough to buy a car and a sc for it! How much you stashing away every week.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
The Mustang purchase is a bit misleading. I'm going to sell the Fiesta, unbolt all of the upgrades sell them and use the proceeds from it. Take a 15K loan from my credit union since interest rates are currently so low, then make up the remaining balance from my savings. Wife won't bitch if I'm the car payment is roughly $250ish a month. I figure I'll have to use about 23K of savings to do all of the things I'd like to do. I currently save $165.00 weekly, which translates to $8500 a year. When I first started it was about $30 a week. I could do it all now, but I'm the kinda guy that likes to leave a lot in reserve, just in case.

Last edited:

wetwea33

Go with a pd blower not a centrifugal. The centrifugal will be simpler and make power more consistently but there is nothing like a pd blower the response is amazing and thr v8 pd blower combo was my favorite ever.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited: