What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

J2FoRS

Member ID
About 8 hours from now, you will have pictures! Unfortunately I only trust one guy to do my tint/xpel stuff and he is 45 minutes away. So 2 hours of driving tonight just to get my car back to the shop and put the stuff on.
Which Xpel kit did you have installed? I want a kit done but I'm weary of getting a full hood or the full fender kit in case it takes away from the shine of my MO. But on the same page I'm worried of getting the partial hood/fender kit in case you then can see the difference.

maperformance

Member ID
I did the full front end kit with mirrors and like 10 inches on the fender, plus the headlights. The hood line is about 12 inches away from the top of the hood.

Honestly, I hate clear bra products but I convinced myself to do it because my guy is GOOOOOOD. He is a 46 year old major airline pilot and his attention to detail is just insane. Now that the Xpel Ultimate is on the car I can say that I don't regret it one bit. In the daylight you can't even see the hoodline. Check out the pictures below, I went from far away to right up close so you can see how close you have to get to even see that it is on the car. Car is filthy right now from the rain, sure does make the wheels look bright as hell.. I might have them painted oxford white to make the contrast less noticeable.

And here is your profile picture, it is on Swift Spec-R's.

I'm thinking about actually having my guy do the Xpel on the wheels believe it or not. It would be pretty easy to cut out the pattern, just time consuming. It would protect against brake dust like crazy! For now I'm just going to put some Sonax Polymer on it.

stuntdoogie

2000 Post Club
Member ID
Bath at Puddles Hand Car Wash and bought a Ford Sun shade. uploadfromtaptalk1440788697951.jpg

While waiting saw this being washed....

Member ID
I have the xpel ultimate on mine. Very happy with it you can't tell at all. I have mirrors full hood full fenders bumper and headlights. I will say it's a little pricey but you can't even tell it's there and the protection is important to me. Bugs clean off very easy as well.

CanadianGuy

4000 Post Club
Member ID
Love the faith you show those jacks without jack stands.
Jack stands are behind the jacks. I always use them and always double up by leaving the jacks.

Could you post pics of your brake cooling ducts.
The hoses are just the remnants of the OEM intercooler.

More pictures on my build thread

http://www.fiestastforum.com/forum/threads/5318-CG-s-daily-fun-ride?p=107467&viewfull=1#post107467

Izzy

Member ID