Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Mobile 1 Syntheic Enhanced Performance oil change with Mobile 1 filter.
Gas pedal spacer.
And put my new 215/40R17 Yokohoma Advan Neova Ad08r on Flat Black Rota grids which are 17x7.5 ET45.

Holy crap those things grip.

Next mod: Rally innovations spoiler

MPA

Ordered up the Pierce Motorsport Street Suspension pkg, so I should be done for now. Which is what I said a few weeks ago :)

Still gotta find a good spot to datalog.

Ordered fswerks exhaust, Cobb rmm and hangars. Also, still need to post a pic of the rola roof rack I put on and rally armor black flaps with white lettering.

Nothing today as I'm working, but yesterday was a good day. Installed stock summer tires on my recently acquired black matte TD Pro Race 1.2 17x7 wheels along with the Red Gorilla lugs. Also installed my No-Pistons dead pedal and evap can skid plate. Finally installed my Boomba Racing aluminum oil plug, battery tie down and symposer delete. Now just waiting on another Mountune holiday sale. I see a full intercooler kit in my future

Plasti-dip, Tire Rotations and Tire Wear

Rotating my tires today at about 6450 mi. Following pattern of 1000, 2500, 5000, 10000, 15000, 20000 at which point I'll probably ditch them (considering I don't do any racing events on asphalt/concrete etc) for some 16 Slips or Aeros and wider rubber.

Fronts are wearing evenly, rears are wearing a bit more to the face of the tire. I plan on alignments at every 10,000.

Anyways, PLASTI-DIP!

On the wheels for 5000mi, almost six months, applied a can per. The photo directly below is three months ago with regular cleaning. Even matched the black plastic.

[/URL][/IMG]

Here the top left is where I cleaned as best as I could. Haven't cleaned them in a month though, as I plan on redoing soon. I'd say it's pretty economical, 25 bucks for "new" rims, half a year and protects the rims from dust and whatnot.

[/URL][/IMG]

Will work on my seat delete later in the day, almost done with it.

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
Installed CP-E cold side charge pipe after I heat wrapped the whole thing which took a couple of extra hours.

It also took extra time to work around the DIY custom Mishimoto radiator, modded stock fan, oil cooler, big oil filter(had to go back to stock size unfortunately) and the DHM big IC, had to cut an inch off the silicone coupler.

It came out great but lighting and so many parts in the area made the pictures hard to take so will do more later when I have more ambient light to work with.

I really like this charge pipe as nice and low weight being made from one piece of mandrel bent aluminum, NO SYMPOSER port, and a welded in bung for the WMI system I am installing, dang nice part all together.

It is 2.5", will flow much better, looks better, WMI port, Symp delete, race grade hose clamps and silicone couplers, and weighs the same as the stock parts.

All the benefits, none of the fat:)

[/IMG] ,
[/IMG] ,
[/IMG]. The Rally Armor flaps and Rola Rack I put on a few weeks back. My Fswerks exhaust and hangars plus my COBB RMM should be here this week and i will be putting those on as well. :)

Prepping for e30 tune....
Ran the wiring thru the firewall for the zeitronix Ethanol Content Analyzer.
There is an unused gromet on the passenger side, behind the front cowl.
Next is disconnecting the stock fuel line, and installing the actual sensor.
Following the excellent post on How-To by KOOZY

-- Max

koozy

3000 Post Club
Prepping for e30 tune....
Ran the wiring thru the firewall for the zeitronix Ethanol Content Analyzer.
There is an unused gromet on the passenger side, behind the front cowl.
Next is disconnecting the stock fuel line, and installing the actual sensor.
Following the excellent post on How-To by KOOZY

-- Max
hey thanks for the mention. If you can... snap a pic of where the location for that passenger side grommet is. I may want to use it in the future.

[/IMG] ,
[/IMG] ,
[/IMG]. The Rally Armor flaps and Rola Rack I put on a few weeks back. My Fswerks exhaust and hangars plus my COBB RMM should be here this week and i will be putting those on as well. :)
Just installed my Cobb rmm today. Amazed at the improvement. Better than I expected actually. I'm still debating getting mud flaps or not. How hard were they to install?

Just installed my Cobb rmm today. Amazed at the improvement. Better than I expected actually. I'm still debating getting mud flaps or not. How hard were they to install?
Lol the first flap took me like 30 minutes, the next three flew by in 30 minutes all together. So i'd say fairly easy just make sure you have a drill. Good to hear about the RMM. How was the installation on that?