Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Installed Hawk HPS 5.0 pads and Motorcraft blank rotors up front. Pedal feels great and it still has that same bite as the stock pads

RAAMaudio

5000 Post Club
I just did what I have done for the last week, went and looked at it apart in my daughters garage and all the parts sitting there waiting to go on, parts waiting to arrive is a bigger list, I miss driving my baby!

It can be a pain in the ass, I would suggest getting the drain kit.
I've gotten good at taking off with using hands, it's a bit tight for sure, maybe I have small hands, just remember it's clockwise to loosen. I've also taken the headlight out numerous times too which makes it really easy to access can. Thought about building my own drain kit but then didn't cause read about a couple of people having issues with gunk in bottom of can clogging the line when trying to drain. There is usually some sludge at the bottom of the can.

Installed my fswerks exhaust today. Could not be more happy with the sound. Quality was kind of disappointed but you get what you pay for.

the welds are pretty good but not to the extent of some of the other systems on the market. The pipe coming off of the down pipe is shiny but the rest of the system was dull(minor complaint). The shiny pipe had scratches in the piping that you can feel, not deep enough to cause a leak but you can defiantly feel them, also minor but still a noticeable thing. My biggest gripe with the system is that fact that the pipes going into the muffler and coming out of the muffler were completely ovaled making it impossible to slide the pipes and tip over them. I had to spread both the tip and center pipes to fit. But i cannot say how much I love the sound. Perfect low idle, great noise level when on throttle, deep. Other then the cosmetic and quality issues its perfect.

the welds are pretty good but not to the extent of some of the other systems on the market. The pipe coming off of the down pipe is shiny but the rest of the system was dull(minor complaint). The shiny pipe had scratches in the piping that you can feel, not deep enough to cause a leak but you can defiantly feel them, also minor but still a noticeable thing. My biggest gripe with the system is that fact that the pipes going into the muffler and coming out of the muffler were completely ovaled making it impossible to slide the pipes and tip over them. I had to spread both the tip and center pipes to fit. But i cannot say how much I love the sound. Perfect low idle, great noise level when on throttle, deep. Other then the cosmetic and quality issues its perfect.
Good to hear this kind of feedback, I'm torn between theirs, Mishimoto whenever they release it, and MAPerformance.

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today?

Good to hear this kind of feedback, I'm torn between theirs, Mishimoto whenever they release it, and MAPerformance.
Check out BRGT350 review of the FSWerks exhaust
http://youtu.be/bmLigZ_1xwM
He talks about some of the points brought up about this exhaust

Sorry its sp1 not sp2, it is a welded 2 piece rim with the barrel being spun forged and the center is cast

Ordered a Mishimoto Oil Cooler with thermostatic sandwich plate from CFM Performance for $538 shipped, over $100 cheaper than getting it from Mishimoto directly. So next oil change due in a couple weeks, that's when I'll be installing it.

LT Berzerker

I searched and could not find specific info on these wheels, are they one or two piece, forged, cast, etc?

It is possible they are very light wheels which would be damn fine indeed and I like the deep rim lips:)

Rick
Expensive, not super common either, I'm curious as to the specs since there are quite a few options on how the spokes are built (flat vs curvature) looked into these wheels fit my 300zx at one time :)
They are pretty !!!

Ford Community Posts