Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Color match came out good. Did you paint that yourself?
Yup, I bought it from touchupdirect.com but it took 2 tries. The first time I didn't spray coats thick enough, 2nd time it came out pretty good. I'll wet sand it when I get back home and hopefully not botch that up.

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3,502
Yup, I bought it from touchupdirect.com but it took 2 tries. The first time I didn't spray coats thick enough, 2nd time it came out pretty good. I'll wet sand it when I get back home and hopefully not botch that up.
Great job.

The lower charge pipe doesn't work get your money back and get the pipe made at meineke for like $40 bucks I had it and to me it didn't make any difference just a waste of $119 bucks that's my opinion have a nice day
No intake\blowoff sound increase?? I was thinking about buying one...........

I ordered syvania silverstar ultra headlights, yellow led fog lights and super white led reverse bulbs today. Should have them installed over the weekend if I can figure out how to get to them all.

I installed a Velossa big mouth, pulled my mountune splitter and painted it gloss black. I also installed the Tune+ wastegate and the Mishimoto coolant expansion tank (polished aluminum). I also have the Pierce motorsports front strut brace. Some Have said that they have had a problem installing the Mishimoto tank with the front strut brace and AC-DC line bracket. Here is the order to install. 1st. Pierce, 2nd AC bracket, 3rd Mishimoto. You will need a dead blow hammer to get everything seated.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Westcoast, was the waste gate difficult to install? About to get mine started

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
If you remove the head lights, then the upper and lower cowls and the windshield wipers. Then remove the air intake, then the hard line that goes from the overflow tank to the turbo at the banjo bolt. Then the exhaust shroud, you have good access to the wastegate. Reverse process, add coolant, you're done. It makes no sense to struggle getting the shroud off without removing the hard coolant line. Have a bucket ready to catch the coolant and drain the overflow tank before starting.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Installed my DP took about 2.5 -3 hours wasn't that hard. Getting stock downpipe is a tight squeeze but other than not to bad.