Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

dyn085

2000 Post Club
What's the purpose of that can in the middle of the stock part? Does it sound different?
The canister is a resonator. Some people, myself included, experience a sort of whistling sound once it's removed for an aftermarket pipe. It's not a loud or obnoxious whistle, just noticeable.

westcoaST

1000 Post Club
I installed a Velossa big mouth, pulled my mountune splitter and painted it gloss black. I also installed the Tune+ wastegate and the Mishimoto coolant expansion tank (polished aluminum). I also have the Pierce motorsports front strut brace. Some Have said that they have had a problem installing the Mishimoto tank with the front strut brace and AC-DC line bracket. Here is the order to install. 1st. Pierce, 2nd AC bracket, 3rd Mishimoto. You will need a dead blow hammer to get everything seated.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

OP
MKVIIST

MKVIIST

5000 Post Club
Staff Member
Premium Account
Thread Starter #3,497
Got word from insurance that the decision to fix my car has been made. Stupid deer /guard rail.
That looks pretty bad, hopefully it will come out ok.

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today?

Image1464863105.192416.jpg

Installed the Flex antenna the other day. Still need to wet sand but I'm happy with the color match.

The lower charge pipe doesn't work get your money back and get the pipe made at meineke for like $40 bucks I had it and to me it didn't make any difference just a waste of $119 bucks that's my opinion have a nice day