Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Well , I tried to dodge a opossum :mad: that ran out in front of me . So I guess using my FiST as a battering ram o_O counts as something that I did to/with the FiST today . And there was an animal harmed so take that PETA !!!!!! :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

Thought about selling my FiST to get either a M2,S3/RS3. Then I thought about more car payments and insurance.

Probably end up going to up going all out with a GTX or the new whoosh hybrid with all supporting mods. End of the year I plan on addressing suspension, bracing, coilovers etc.. Possibly flare my car out and drop down to a 16x9 and find some Te37 in 4x100 or just stay stock body and run 16x8 in stock bolt pattern.

Stock turbo is boring me to death

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thought about selling my FiST to get either a M2,S3/RS3. Then I thought about more car payments and insurance.

Probably end up going to up going all out with a GTX or the new whoosh hybrid with all supporting mods. End of the year I plan on addressing suspension, bracing, coilovers etc.. Possibly flare my car out and drop down to a 16x9 and find some Te37 in 4x100 or just stay stock body and run 16x8 in stock bolt pattern.

Stock turbo is boring me to death

I don’t know why, but I always seem to prefer the less comfortable economy performance cars over expensive ones. I think I’ve always thought a well modded cheaper performance car has more character. Just my 2 cents though

brbauer2

Ordered her some new pads and rotors. Nothing fancy, staying with the oem pads and some powerstop rotors. Getting new slide pins as well.

2.5 years, 44k, and a couple autocross days on the factory setup was pretty good.

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using Tapatalk

CSM

1000 Post Club
Its been a while since I've done a full detail. But this is what I'm in the middle of:
  • Prefoam with foam cannon followed by Two bucket wash with Chemical Guys CWS_101
  • Claybar with Griots Clay + Optimum No Rinse for Lubricant
  • Another Two bucket wash with Chemical Guys CWS_101
  • Complete drying with Meguiars waffle towels
  • Two Harbor Freight DA Applications HD Speed with Orange Lake Country Pad
  • Two Harbor Freight DA Applications Collinite 845 with Griots red waxing pad
Currently letting the car dry in the garage. I finished the washes just before the storms started rolling in!. About to start with the DA polisher. Will report photos when finished!

CSM

1000 Post Club
Its been a while since I've done a full detail. But this is what I'm in the middle of:
  • Prefoam with foam cannon followed by Two bucket wash with Chemical Guys CWS_101
  • Claybar with Griots Clay + Optimum No Rinse for Lubricant
  • Another Two bucket wash with Chemical Guys CWS_101
  • Complete drying with Meguiars waffle towels
  • Two Harbor Freight DA Applications HD Speed with Orange Lake Country Pad
  • Two Harbor Freight DA Applications Collinite 845 with Griots red waxing pad
Currently letting the car dry in the garage. I finished the washes just before the storms started rolling in!. About to start with the DA polisher. Will report photos when finished!
and about 5 hours of work later:

brbauer2

She got to sit and spectate a couple buddies since I'm unsafe until the brakes get put on.

Beautiful day for the event.

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using Tapatalk

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Fully de-badged the rear hatch (save for the Blue Oval), and moved my M-Sport badge to the front right side (from the driver's perspective) grille, while retaining the ST badge on the left.