Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

brbauer2

I love the look of white wheels; the contrast is very cool! But the Terras weigh ~19 lbs (tirerack lists 3 different weight for black, grey, and white). If you're saving ~8 lbs, what were you running before?
Momo WinPro, they weigh just a tad more than stock at 22.8lbs | 3.8lbs there.

205/45r17 RE760s are 22.5lbs, 205/45r16 500s are 19 | 3.5lbs there.

7.3lbs per corner + removing the front struts dampeners.

My winter setup, just plastidipped last year to see if I'd like white, going to get them powder coated for this year.

Last edited:
Is the big Sparco lettering just a sticker or painted on those or is it recessed or etched into the metal? My least favorite thing about those wheels is the giant branding. Everybody knows what they are.

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Is the big Sparco lettering just a sticker or painted on those or is it recessed or etched into the metal? My least favorite thing about those wheels is the giant branding. Everybody knows what they are.
I believe it is part of the aesthetic of the rim, not as much a big label.

brbauer2

My least favorite thing about them, but it's not a deal breaker.

One does have some rash and the others have a couple imperfections (new to me wheels). I'll have them all powder coated next spring and that will get rid of it.

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using Tapatalk

FINALLY changed the cabin air filter after almost 3 years, ~20K miles and two dusty New England Forest Rallies!

I believe the dealer will have to do the next change since I almost puked all over the foot well from working in such a confined space, totally upside down.

I know all of the "15 minutes to get the front bumper off AND back on" hot shotz will chime in and say this job took them less than those said 15 minutes, but it took this old man all of 2.5 hours to complete (I could not get the glove box door off AT ALL! WISH we had a PAPER printed service manual!!)
How nasty was the filter?

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
^^^NOT as bad as I thought it would be considering working those two rallies, the one last year spent following a huge Unimog radio truck down most of the stages, with the resultant cloud/haboob of dust behind it.

It was still very grey-brown, and the light just barely shown through it when held up to sunlight, as well as usually getting a short blast of dust out of the vents whenever I used the AC, so it was definitely past time for replacement. [wink]

Man you'll feel the difference even with the COBB stage 1 tune. Even more if you got the stratified flash tune included.
Put the Strat 91 tune on today and man what a difference over the OTS. Feels about as different as the OTS did to stock. The throttle mapping is borderline too aggressive in first gear but I can live with it. The rest of the gears are perfect for me. I did the linear throttle response option, I cant imagine anybody wanting their idea of aggressive.

Bumping the idle would be worth $50 to me by itself. I dont use AC much unless I really have to, basically hot and rain conditions only, but it's completely eliminated any noticeable vibes from my Whoosh street RMM.

My goal of polishing off these OEM tires before winter looks attainable now. Wheelspin is a thing.😀

I put about 70 miles on it today of just tearing around in the country for no reason and couldnt be more impressed with the tune and the whole car in general now.

I have said it before but if anybody is buying a NEW AP, Strat is the place to buy it. $550 same as everywhere else but you get a free very high quality flash tune with it.

My least favorite thing about them, but it's not a deal breaker.

One does have some rash and the others have a couple imperfections (new to me wheels). I'll have them all powder coated next spring and that will get rid of it.

Sent from my OnePlus 6T using Tapatalk

Is it a sticker or engraved or whatever? Never actually seen a set of these up close.

Erick_V

Since it's usually only my girlfriend and I in the car and the rear seats are useless for passengers larger than 4' tall I decided to do a semi rear seat delete. I usually delete my seats for autocross anyways (Street Modified) and I always have to put the seats up and down for my pup. Decided to give my pup more space and take some weight out of the car. Win/win if you ask me. Deleted the rear seats without making the rear section look like a tin can and still have space in the spare tire well for a backpack, detailing stuff and my small roadside toolbox. Pretty happy with the results.

image1.jpeg

image2.jpeg

image3.jpeg

Also couldn’t pass up a bulk order of FL400S filters for 43 bucks (I did bag them individually btw, kinda surprised they didn’t come that way) here’s the link for anyone interested

Motorcraft FL400SB12 Oil Filter, Pack of 12 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00130L5AA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_JZLtDb0R395H2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Spork1569

Also couldn’t pass up a bulk order of FL400S filters for 43 bucks (I did bag them individually btw, kinda surprised they didn’t come that way) here’s the link for anyone interested

Motorcraft FL400SB12 Oil Filter, Pack of 12 https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00130L5AA/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_api_i_JZLtDb0R395H2

Just changed my oil for the first time with this filter. I'm surprised that it isn't the recommended OEM spec as it's so much larger than stock.

Also I learned I may have overtightened my filter lest time as my oil wrench crushed it on the way out multiple times.

Just changed my oil for the first time with this filter. I'm surprised that it isn't the recommended OEM spec as it's so much larger than stock.

Also I learned I may have overtightened my filter lest time as my oil wrench crushed it on the way out multiple times.
Hand tight and quarter turn all day everyday lol has yet to fail me in almost 20 years.

Spork1569

Hand tight and quarter turn all day everyday lol has yet to fail me in almost 20 years.

Got to see what the inside of the Bosch filter looked like on the bright side lol.

But yeah definitely went a lot less hard on this filter and installed a fumoto valve so next oil change hopefully goes smoother.

RubenZZZ

1000 Post Club
Nothing to my own ST, but saw this at the mall. Can't deny I'm genuinely curious as to what it'll do.

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk