Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

I put mine on a couple of weeks ago and I love it. Although I think it might get a bit cold in the winter. How are you liking it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I’m liking it so far, didn’t mind the stock one but I got a deal on this and it just looks better.

Put on some Whoosh Poly hangers....I will say it's a very tight fit on the Thermal R &D exhaust. Found a bag of these little yum yums in the envelope for the hangers....I see what you did there Ronny...Jelly beans....Jelly bean colored hangers....hehe.

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk
They hold my Cobb system in place pretty firm also, but anything was better than the garbage stock ones

Damond Catch Can installed, and got some vinyl to complete my stereotypical murdered out look. The rear reflectors I used a black reflective vinyl so the still function as reflectors. The cornermarkers just seem redundant with the front signals and the mirror lights so I felt less guilty about covering them.

Pictures! View: https://imgur.com/a/1KlsPQg

I hope you have small hands cause getting to the valve on the catch can is a pain to get too , I know it is for me . And it works cause last time I emptied mine it had a good bit of oil in it .
Haha, I checked after ai installed it and I can reach it easily enough. Occasionally small hands are useful.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

green_henry

1000 Post Club
Took delivery on two more upgrades: Mountune chassis brace and DNA rear camber plates. The chassis brace was 20% off and I had a few Mountune points saved up, so it was time to pull the trigger. The DNA plates are smaller than I expected, but then, so is everything on the FiST ... haha Hopefully I will have time to install one or both next weekend [wrenchin]

Erick_V

X
I hope you have small hands cause getting to the valve on the catch can is a pain to get too , I know it is for me . And it works cause last time I emptied mine it had a good bit of oil in it .
I didn’t even attach the hose to drain it under the car. Easier to just unhook the 2 connections to the valve cover, take the nut off and remove the whole unit from the car. I usually do it during an oil change, takes like 2 min

Erick_V

I mean, I can get at the valve, seems way easier than taking it off every time

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk
Whatever works best for you. My way is more wrong than anything but I can have it in and out pretty quick. I honestly hate getting under cars and trusting jack stands

Von

Installed a Mishimoto CAI, Depo FMIC, loaded Cobb stage 2 and a new tire after I ran over a nail or something

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Von

Would've gone step colder plugs but my socket is too thick, so I need to track down a thin walled one

Would've gone step colder plugs but my socket is too thick, so I need to track down a thin walled one

I had this problem on a 1.6 ecoboost also. The socket that ended up working for me was a VERY thin extra deep 12-point with a pin lock feature for a locking extension. Not sure if others have had issues with theirs, but my first time I had a good bit of trouble finding a socket that worked.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account

Von