Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Made the Typhoon into the parts truck ....found I had two missing exhaust manifold bolts on my exhaust manifold. WTF! Took out my Ruthenium plugs to see if they were causing my negative corrections.Cray cray!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Got the winter tire and wheel setup. Removed some decals on the wheels. Sparco on each wheel 4 times was a little much for my taste.

View attachment 23981
They are just a decal? C'mon sparco, cant make a stencil and paint em. I want those in gloss black but if the sparco is just a decal I may reconsider.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Spork1569

Made the Typhoon into the parts truck ....found I had two missing exhaust manifold bolts on my exhaust manifold. WTF! Took out my Ruthenium plugs to see if they were causing my negative corrections.Cray cray!

Was it the plugs or did the negative corrections still persist? Been about 12K since I got the step colder iridium and I'm between switching to the ruthenium ones or going back to stock motorcraft.

karp

Was it the plugs or did the negative corrections still persist? Been about 12K since I got the step colder iridium and I'm between switching to the ruthenium ones or going back to stock motorcraft.
When I asked Randy about step colder plugs during my tuning process, he said stick with stock. I’m at about 15k miles total now, 7k since tuning, so I’m putting in new plugs tomorrow, just to check the condition of the originals. I plan to change them at every other oil change (every 10k miles).

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
We moved from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania to Denver Colorado earlier this week. It is crazy how much slower the car feels. That altitude is a turbo killer!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just be glad the car's not naturally aspirated, then you'd really be suffering.

True! Also all I’ve seen is 91 Octane. I’m used to 93 in PA

You guys don't get 98 over there..? I have ran mine on 98 right from the day I bought it. That's in Australia tho

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk

Nice to meet another enthusiast who can appreciate a platform and build that’s not their own.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
We moved from Pittsburgh Pennsylvania to Denver Colorado earlier this week. It is crazy how much slower the car feels. That altitude is a turbo killer!!

That's what happens when you are so High....literally. hehe

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Well so far....no huge negative corrections! I also got a new tank of e50. Maybe it was a combo of both? I'll see when I drive to work today.....the Joy's of blending!

Spork1569

Well so far....no huge negative corrections! I also got a new tank of e50. Maybe it was a combo of both? I'll see when I drive to work today.....the Joy's of blending!

Here's hoping all goes back to normal. Shame if the plugs contributed to it I was hopeful for the ruthenium ones

Installed the ST number badge and detailed the interior....and FINALLY got the coin change that fell into the "hole to hell" the ebrake creates when engaged/up. I didn't even get all of it. At least one dime and a nickel slipped down in between the floor carpet and the metal floor that I cannot reach unless i rip the carpet out.

20191006_194046s.jpg
20191006_173719s.jpg
20191006_173429s.jpg
20191006_185214s.jpg