Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

Got my Irwin bolt grip bolt extractor and finished switching out the garbage oem lug nuts for black spline drive lug nuts. I actually like the black on silver, don’t mind the contrast. Maybe black center caps to match?? Continuing my streak of simple fixes always costing more than they should.
Anyways I’m just glad to know I can change a flat if I need to in an emergency. Not sure why pics are rotated.

Attachments

Last edited:
Damaged my wheel on the curb, what are my options for fixing this besides getting a new wheel?
Eh it’s light curb rash, not that bad. Trust me my passenger rear wheel looks a lot worse than that. If you parallel park day in and day out it’s bound to happen.

My advice is keep the wheels rotated front to back so the drivers side wheels stay clean. Wait til the wheels are in rougher shape, then buy 1 or 2 new.

CA25F404-2CB9-4F59-A065-048CF782ACDC.jpeg
This morning I installed the pierce 2 point brace. I decided to take my wheels off so I could get a good angle with the pry bar on the a arm bolt which is very tough. One side at a time and all went smooth. Initial impressions on my 15 minute commute are: more control and traction launching hard 0-60 and more steadiness mid corner on the one sharp on-ramp I took. Performs as advertised. F9752BAB-109E-4DEF-85EE-964C7D253CA6.jpeg

Spanked the dog shit out of a skyactive turbo Mazda 6 this morning. My dude, thought he had it before I started running away in third and fourth. This was on my 93 stage two tune and for my car having 85k it performs really well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scored a banging deal on a brand new set of Focal wheels with Blizzaks ws80.
Will be swapping them next weekend when I do my Cobb exhaust/Cobb Rmm and mud flaps.

Erick_V

AA159CEC-8BD2-41E8-B5EC-3C7BBD3874FD.jpeg

I did this tonight! Not sure how to fix it tho, smacked a huge piece of shredded semi tire at 70. On the bright side my BMSPEC splitter held up like a champ, 10/10 would recommend their stuff if they ever do another group buy

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
View attachment 24635

I did this tonight! Not sure how to fix it tho, smacked a huge piece of shredded semi tire at 70. On the bright side my BMSPEC splitter held up like a champ, 10/10 would recommend their stuff if they ever do another group buy
New bumper

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk