Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Couple weeks ago but -- someone in Mexico was apparently high af when they did the pinch welds on my rear driver side door. Noticed rust there this summer. Trying POR 15.
Did you sand it all down or just cover it with POR15?

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Couple weeks ago but -- someone in Mexico was apparently high af when they did the pinch welds on my rear driver side door. Noticed rust there this summer. Trying POR 15.
pop off the door panel and drip it inside that seam to futureproof a bit

first drive on my winter setup. focus 15's, 185/60/15 firestone winterforce 2. ride quality way up, handling way down. well see how they do in the white stuff

Attachments

I bought very close to the same ones. The light output for mine is much better out to the sides but not near enough straight back. Lmk how yours is. Might change mine up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Had my son back-in while I walked out back. I would characterize the light as more to side than back. Brighter than stock and with the camera I don’t think I’ll need to try other ones. I actually think that due to the camera the side light is helpful for looking out the side mirrors. But if trying to get max rear projection I would try a different bulb.

I bought very close to the same ones. The light output for mine is much better out to the sides but not near enough straight back. Lmk how yours is. Might change mine up.

AUXITO 921 912 LED Bulb Canbus Error Free 2400 Lumens with 2020 SMD for Backup Reverse Light 6500K Xenon White. Try these out. I I always go after the highest lumens and the design output of the bulb.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
AUXITO 921 912 LED Bulb Canbus Error Free 2400 Lumens with 2020 SMD for Backup Reverse Light 6500K Xenon White. Try these out. I I always go after the highest lumens and the design output of the bulb.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
If they are 2400 lumens, then holy crap. I'll look em up.

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Washed it and 'Collinited' (845) it to get the left over from working on ESPR muck off of it.

Next wax it will get the Collinite 476 paste stuff, which is a bit more durable/longer lasting, for winter protection duties. [wink]

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Installed the Boomba Short Throw Shifter and Shifter Base Bushings. :love: the feel of the new shifter. Short, sticks, and clicks! Previously installed the Mountune Quick Shift so great combo with the Boomba Shifter. View attachment 25044 View attachment 25045 View attachment 25046 View attachment 25047
Do you have the boomba handle set at the shortest throw in tandem with the already shortest throw Mountune 'plate'??

If so, ANY problems with getting into any gears, or 'recalcitrant' shifts at all??

Do you have the boomba handle set at the shortest throw in tandem with the already shortest throw Mountune 'plate'??

If so, ANY problems with getting into any gears, or 'recalcitrant' shifts at all??
I have the Boomba Shifter set at the lowest level at 25%. Combined with the Mountune it’s at 55% Reduction. It’s actually eliminated the issue I had with 2nd gear popping out with just the Mountune Quick Shift. No problems getting into gears. Next purchase is the 370b weighted shift knob.

Spork1569

I have that setup and find no issue With shifting and finding gears. Only time I've had a bad shift is I misjudged how short the throw was supposed to be, but 999/1000 times it's been flawless.

Thanks for the tip -- that'll go on the list of projects for spring. They say not to try and let it set in the cold and I don't have a heated work space : /

pop off the door panel and drip it inside that seam to futureproof a bit

didn't race the car any last year so summer tires never got swapped. jacked up the car and never sneezed the lips of the steel wheels. just started to rust. I should powder coat the steelies some off the wall color...
...also noticed three braces under the car that are rusty and should be either blasted and painted or replaced. the two that tie the back of the kmember to the body, and the one midway of the exhaust. tasca parts has stuff cheap but i am not sure of the exact part names.
...ps wayne carani isnt gonna get my car from my widow to get rich off it. i drive it all winter. lol

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
didn't race the car any last year so summer tires never got swapped. jacked up the car and never sneezed the lips of the steel wheels. just started to rust. I should powder coat the steelies some off the wall color...
...also noticed three braces under the car that are rusty and should be either blasted and painted or replaced. the two that tie the back of the kmember to the body, and the one midway of the exhaust. tasca parts has stuff cheap but i am not sure of the exact part names.
...ps wayne carani isnt gonna get my car from my widow to get rich off it. i drive it all winter. lol
I vote Blaze orange or bright pink!