Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

I caught that one early and put cable ties on the tube to stop it rubbing and then I just removed the cover altogether and left it off. Since got a new coolant tube as old one cracked where it plugs into the tank. Got the mishimoto tank now also [emoji106]

Sent from my Mi MIX 2S using Tapatalk
I'm lucky I found it or else I would've had catastrophic engine failure. The lines got a slice in it,but not all the way through, where it was touching. I should replace it too.

Today I did an oil change (first one I’ve done on her myself). First one was done by the dealership since I got her, and it was free so I figured why not, which I won’t do again since I came to realize the dealership put too much oil in her.

How do you like those fogs?
Do you think they are worth the price?
I’m really happy with the these fogs. It was my to do for awhile and for me, my stock fogs front shell had taken a beaten and it was pretty weak as fogs. I didn’t want to use the stock housing and go with led bulbs either. I saw that other people bought the two color fogs from Amazon but decided on the Diode Dynamics. Pretty much plug and play (Well just a quick insert of the wire to the plastic connector provided).

I forgot to take before and after pictures. But I had my bumper cover out fixing some tabs and installing the LED side mirrors caps. After I had the fogs and bumper installed and fired up, it was a clear difference from stock. The headlights needed a little extra punch so I ended up ordering the Cougar Motor X-Small LED headlight bulb from Amazon :LOL:

For me it was a no brainer and worth it.

I’m really happy with the these fogs. It was my to do for awhile and for me, my stock fogs front shell had taken a beaten and it was pretty weak as fogs. I didn’t want to use the stock housing and go with led bulbs either. I saw that other people bought the two color fogs from Amazon but decided on the Diode Dynamics. Pretty much plug and play (Well just a quick insert of the wire to the plastic connector provided).

I forgot to take before and after pictures. But I had my bumper cover out fixing some tabs and installing the LED side mirrors caps. After I had the fogs and bumper installed and fired up, it was a clear difference from stock. The headlights needed a little extra punch so I ended up ordering the Cougar Motor X-Small LED headlight bulb from Amazon :LOL:

For me it was a no brainer and worth it.
Thanks for the reply.
That's what I'm considering going with based on a few recommendations I've read. Including @danbfree post on headlights.

I'm lucky I found it or else I would've had catastrophic engine failure. The lines got a slice in it,but not all the way through, where it was touching. I should replace it too.
Definitely!! And safer to fix it yourself because Ford are a pack of crooks, here in shitsvile (Australia) anyway. I actually had that rubber elbow tube burst on me, the one that's at the end of that little hard plastic coolant line that goes across the engine bay and past the battery towards the firewall. That could have blown my head gasket if i wasn't parked up and turned the engine off straight away.

brbauer2

Ordered some ruthenium spark plugs to give them a shot.

I brought home a dirt toy to go with the road toy so the FiST is going to stay how it is for a while.

'98 5.9 ZJ

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Drove 2k+ miles from California to Ohio about 2 weeks ago with my FiST on a car carrier behind a 26 ft Budget moving truck. I was certain it would get pretty banged up. First wash in Ohio while the kids played with their new toys. A few minor blemishes but nothing too serious. Put it in the garage afterword for winter hibernation!

Anyone else find their mishimoto coolant tank leaks?? Pisses me off because this was the whole reason for buying it in the first place.

TyphoonFiST

9000 Post Club
Premium Account
Anyone else find their mishimoto coolant take leaks?? Pisses me off because this was the whole reason for buying it in the first place.

Another Mishimoto product issue....not surprised. Hopefully they help you out! If not....go back to good old OEM. Their customer service can be atrocious....Good luck!

Sent from my SM-N950U1 using Tapatalk

Hypergram

1000 Post Club
Anyone else find their mishimoto coolant tank leaks?? Pisses me off because this was the whole reason for buying it in the first place.

Mishimoto seems to have a lot of issues with their products. Their old Oil Catch Can leaked too. Might wanna steer away from them in the future.

Ford Community Posts