Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Installed the Whoosh intake today. Lives up to its name. The whooshing sounds are awesome! Just waiting on the crossover pipe. Will it be even louder with the crossover installed?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

All the persistent issues with the older version of sync seem to have disappeared since upgrading. No ceaseless Wi-Fi popup or connectivity issues with my phone. I'm not super into the light blue day mode and dark blue night mode as the only two background options, but beggars can't be choosers.

Sent from my LM-G850 using Tapatalk
Yeah I liked the older night mode too, but the system is much cleaner. Good to hear about the issues eliminated.

PSA, for those of you that don't know how to go into the Sync Diagnostic mode - Start your car, Press the "SEEK" (next button) on your steering wheel and the "SEEK" Next button) on the stereo console at the same time for about 10 seconds. The system will go into diagnostic mode and start into a speaker test.

How did you ceramic coat them?
I used Car-Pro DLux, it comes with applicators and all that. It was extremely user friendly.

Which size RS-Pros did you wrap them in?

I did not bother to coat, or even Collinite or Wolfgang seal my bronze Dekagrams (but probably should have [:(]).
Shame on you! But really, I’m sure you’ll be fine. Did you get them on your car yet? My tires are 215/40’s, I’m sure you know 215 federal is more like 225 in most other brands.

Clean af! I need those headlights.
Thanks! Keeping a black car clean during pollen season is a task. I know you know the struggle. I couldn’t recommend these headlights enough, it’s made such a difference.

Now just need some Aero! [driving]
I’ll tell you when I need some aero, damnit. [headslap]

Last edited:
Got a tracking number for my replacement Dek. Should be here Friday. Hopefully I can it mounted up over the weekend.

Can't say enough good things about Enjuku. I earned reward points and a $15 credit when I ordered the set through them and its free shipping so $127 shipped for a replacement wheel. They are giving them away!

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
Attempted to install the Pierce Motorsports tower brace. It was a no-go. I couldn't get it to not rub against the AC piece over the coolant reservoir. I also lost a wrench down in there somewhere on the driver's side.

View attachment 30871

It's going back. I expect perfect fitment on all parts, and that's just unacceptable.
Talked to them today. I described what was going on and they're sending me another one, eventually.

My guess is it got damaged in shipping. There are a ton of happy Pierce customers on here. I don't think that would be the case if they made crappy products. Glad to hear they are taking care of you.

XR650R

2000 Post Club
Premium Account
My guess is it got damaged in shipping. There are a ton of happy Pierce customers on here. I don't think that would be the case if they made crappy products. Glad to hear they are taking care of you.
I'm inclined to agree. They have a good rep around here.

The guy I talked to said they had just moved, and with COVID messing everything up, maybe there was just some irregularity with my particular piece be it at their end, or with shipping.

I sent them some pics of it. Maybe they can figure out what happened.

Last edited:

M-Sport fan

9000 Post Club
Shame on you! But really, I’m sure you’ll be fine. Did you get them on your car yet? My tires are 215/40’s, I’m sure you know 215 federal is more like 225 in most other brands.

Keeping a black car clean during pollen season is a task. I know you know the struggle.
They've been on the car for more than a month, as these are my 'intermediate' daily driver wheel setup for the cooler times of the year, but with no snow, as they have the 205/50-16 Neo Gens on them.

I have another set in black, which I did not 'marry' to the 225/45-16 A052s yet, which will only see ~55*F minimum temps, ever.

I also have a set of gloss black 17x8 Pro race 1.2s with 215/40-17 RSRRs on them, which I will eventually sell, if I can get a decent price for them.
If not, I will keep them and re-paint them a deep 'Speedline' gold color, and put a set of 215/40-17 RT660s on them.

Keeping even a magnetic color FiST clean in this 'killer tree pollen' season in Pennsyltuckey is pretty much impossible, as during my last wash/Collinite session a few days ago, the car was already mostly green on the finished sections before I had the whole thing done. [mad]

Installed my CPE Intercooler, Mishi charge pipes, Velossa tech big mouth, and went from Cobb stage 1 to 2. Looking pretty mean 👀
I've heard, through the grapevine, that taking out the plastic lower grille (in front of the intercooler) can lead to the bottom of the bumper drooping after a while. How long has your's been off?

On another note: Just opened it! I'm geeked to put this on tomorrow or Saturday.

20200520_154302.jpg

I've heard, through the grapevine, that taking out the plastic lower grille (in front of the intercooler) can lead to the bottom of the bumper drooping after a while. How long has your's been off?

On another note: Just opened it! I'm geeked to put this on tomorrow or Saturday.

View attachment 30949
I just took it out today

View attachment 30949
I didn’t take off my plastic piece, just didn’t reinstall the clips that go to the bottom and my bumper has been fine. Think it’s been like 4 months now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pixelzombie

L
Finally upgraded to Sync 3.4! I have non-navigation. It was quick and easy. There are now video tutorials available for Mac or PC at

https://cyanlabs.net/tutorials/update-ford-sync-3-2-2-3-0-to-version-3-4-all-years-3-4-19200/

All my Forscan settings (ST logo startup, Backup Camera, Climate) we’re retained. ST logo startup returned after restarting car.

View attachment 30892 View attachment 30893 View attachment 30894 View attachment 30895 View attachment 30896
Looks very cool, but I recall people having issues with Sync 3.4 in the past.