Welcome to the #1 Fiesta ST Forum and Fiesta ST community dedicated to Fiesta ST owners and enthusiasts. Register for an account, it's free and it's easy, so don't hesitate to join the Fiesta ST Forum today!

What did you do to your Fiesta ST today ?

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
I didn't use it before because I was doing an oil change about every 5 weeks. Now it once a year lol.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Well what I did early today was get into a dog fight with a Honda Civic Si Coupe. We both got off the highway and was on a secondary road both heading toward home I guess, and once a truck that was in front of us turned off he punched it so I figure well I should do the same thing. So now here we are on a road that has S turns with signs posted 35mph and some 25mph and road speed was 45 we are ripping way faster through the turns and on one straight I look and I am doing 80 on a 45mph road :( than on the brakes to get through the S Turns than back on the gas..I was running those pedals like playing a pipe organ. He could not shake me no matter what he would do in fact at one point he crossed the double yellow because he was going so fast through the turn and there I was on him like white on rice. I didn't have enough power to pass him and honestly on the road we were on there won't be enough room but he could not shake me and don't ask me why but it made me so happy doing that. My car is stock except for hi-flow filter and cat-back (which I know does nothing for Hp) First time since owning the car with just 2,700 miles I ever ran it like this... was it smart on public roads...NO... was it fun...YES...will he look at Fiesta ST's differently...I hope so... so what did I do today ??? I beat on my fiesta showed the honda owner this little car is more than what he thought :) - As a side note I do like the honda civic and the type R would be awesome and I wouldn't even have tried if it was a type R but I had to test the SI just see how I compared...

KnockOff

1000 Post Club
Updated the firmware on the ap. Then downloaded the v506 I believe? ots tunes. Reflashed to the newer version as I was still on v400. I swear it felt a wee bit quicker. My wife was in the car and I asked her, is it me or did that lil punch on the gas feel faster. She said I wasn't going to say anything but it did.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Well what I did early today was get into a dog fight with a Honda Civic Si Coupe. We both got off the highway and was on a secondary road both heading toward home I guess, and once a truck that was in front of us turned off he punched it so I figure well I should do the same thing. So now here we are on a road that has S turns with signs posted 35mph and some 25mph and road speed was 45 we are ripping way faster through the turns and on one straight I look and I am doing 80 on a 45mph road :( than on the brakes to get through the S Turns than back on the gas..I was running those pedals like playing a pipe organ. He could not shake me no matter what he would do in fact at one point he crossed the double yellow because he was going so fast through the turn and there I was on him like white on rice. I didn't have enough power to pass him and honestly on the road we were on there won't be enough room but he could not shake me and don't ask me why but it made me so happy doing that. My car is stock except for hi-flow filter and cat-back (which I know does nothing for Hp) First time since owning the car with just 2,700 miles I ever ran it like this... was it smart on public roads...NO... was it fun...YES...will he look at Fiesta ST's differently...I hope so... so what did I do today ??? I beat on my fiesta showed the honda owner this little car is more than what he thought :) - As a side note I do like the honda civic and the type R would be awesome and I wouldn't even have tried if it was a type R but I had to test the SI just see how I compared...
You would have hung with a type R as well if you have summer tires. These cars are that good.

Scheduled first service. Coming up on a year of ownership. Getting the works done. Haven't been driving her much due to stable (garage) shuffle. Under 3500k miles on clock.

Sent from my HD1925 using Tapatalk

IMG_20200609_145207_382.jpg A little wash and wax yesterday, figured I should take a picture while it was clean. It has been a busy two weeks for the Fiesta; new fog light covers, window tint 45% and 5% sunstrip, wind deflectors, rally armor mudflaps, LED sequential turn signals, new blue oval overlay stickers, I've been enjoying a dizzy e30 tune as well trying to stave off the temptation for a bigger turbo for now.

Installed Mishimoto IC and stage 2 Dizzy tune.Data logging starts tomorrow.
I love my Stage 2 Dizzy tune. I see between 25 and 27.6 psi. I won’t go Stage 3 until I get a different turbo. I’m completely happy with the power it produces. Lemme know your take.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love my Stage 2 Dizzy tune. I see between 25 and 27.6 psi. I won’t go Stage 3 until I get a different turbo. I’m completely happy with the power it produces. Lemme know your take.
Well the 1st data log I sent to Jason,he said I didn't hit the gas to the floor on either of the pulls lol.So did few more the last few days as I have been busy with work and stuff.Will be emailing it out to him sometime tomorrow.Tell you what though,the 1st pull I did in 4th on a back rd straighaway was scary as I was at 130 lol.So been doing 3rd gear pull and I am still around 80/90 lol

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk